Issue with the gimbal of Phantom 3 Professional
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shyam_Barange
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23 ft
India

Hello everyone,
I am facing some weird issue with the gimbal of my phantom 3 professional. When I turn on the aircraft it works fine(I can move gimbal up and down) but after like 10 seconds, the gimbal gets disconnected (Now I can not move gimbal using the circular button from RC controller.).

If that is the case, what is the solution for this problem.
any help will be appreciated.

thanks,

Shyam  

2018-5-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Shyam, may I know what's the current aircraft, controller and APP version? Have you tried to link RC? Any difference?
2018-5-21
Use props
Shyam_Barange
lvl.1
India

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-21 20:18
Hey Shyam, may I know what's the current aircraft, controller and APP version? Have you tried to link RC? Any difference?

Hi Susan,

I am using following versions:

aircraft =  please see the attached screenshot  
controller = v1.9.3
App = v3.1.34

I am sure that the issue is with the aircraft Gimbal since I couldn't even see the camera feed in the app.

Is there any way to troubleshoot aircraft Gimbal?

thanks

Shyam
2018-5-21
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I would use an appropriate tool to carefully push down on each of the three plugs you see in the gimbal.  You have to push them fairly deep into the board.  It's possible one was not pushed in to click and has worked its way out, even if it's not obvious by looking at it.  
2018-5-22
Use props
Shyam_Barange
lvl.1
India

Mark The Droner Posted at 2018-5-22 02:04
I would use an appropriate tool to carefully push down on each of the three plugs you see in the gimbal.  You have to push them fairly deep into the board.  It's possible one was not pushed in to click and has worked its way out, even if it's not obvious by looking at it.

Hi Mark,
I tried pushing all the three plugs of the gimbal but still facing the same problem.
Initially when I start the aircraft the gimbal response properly except the camera feed but after some time it goes dead.

Don't know how to troubleshoot this issue.
2018-5-22
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

I believe the + after version 1.8.80 tell that something is not right, i would try a refresh of this if possible.
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Shyam_Barange Posted at 2018-5-21 22:32
Hi Susan,

I am using following versions:

Shyam, thanks for getting back to us. It seems that aircraft still has the old firmware as others have been updated. Please refer this tutorial video and update the aircraft to see whether it works.

2018-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules