Spark - Out of Stock
4456 28 2018-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kuliss9
lvl.1
Czechia

I would like to buy new Spark, but unfortunately the Spark is sold out for more than 14 days in EU store. Anyone knows when Spark will be in stock again?

add: I know Fly More Combo is in stock, but I would like to buy normal combo + free controller and SD card.
2018-5-21
Use props
Robxxx
lvl.2

Poland

Maybe you should w8 for spark2....?
2018-5-21
Use props
Kuliss9
lvl.1
Czechia

I was thinking about it, but there is no info about Spark 2 coming to Market anytime soon. Unfortunately I need new drone before the end of June (got only Tello - amazing little guy).

Add: Mavic Air seems like Spark 2 to me.
2018-5-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry that Spark in out of stock in EU store at the moment, please leave your email in the purchasing page and we will send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. You can also find the nearest retail store to see if they have it in stock: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy?site=brandsite&from=footer
2018-5-21
Use props
Kuliss9
lvl.1
Czechia

Thanks for reply DJI Mindy, unfortunately there is no chance to use Educational discount at premium reseller store. So I have to wait till official store has spark in stock. :/
2018-5-21
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm in the US and when I look at the DJI store for Spark, some of the colors are out-of-stock if you buy the Spark's standard package.  It looks like Yellow and Green are available.  

However, if you buy the Fly More combo, it looks like all of the colors are still available.  Not sure if its the same in the EU store, but thought I'd point it out in case it is the same.
2018-5-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Kuliss9 Posted at 2018-5-21 11:01
Thanks for reply DJI Mindy, unfortunately there is no chance to use Educational discount at premium reseller store. So I have to wait till official store has spark in stock. :/

Sorry for the inconvenience, hope the store will have them in stock very soon, appreciate your patience.
2018-5-21
Use props
Kuliss9
lvl.1
Czechia

Due to Spark - out of stock situation in Europe warehouse I have decided to buy Mavic Air and few minutes ago i decided to cancel order.
Why? There is no possibility to charge Mavic Air via USB-C port. Such an amazing drone Mavic Air is, but when you travel a lot its completely useless for me, unless you have 10 batteries in your bagpack .

So Spark is the only option for me.

2018-5-22
Use props
richardb5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78891 ft
Italy

Kuliss9 Posted at 2018-5-22 04:51
Due to Spark - out of stock situation in Europe warehouse I have decided to buy Mavic Air and few minutes ago i decided to cancel order.
Why? There is no possibility to charge Mavic Air via USB-C port. Such an amazing drone Mavic Air is, but when you travel a lot its completely useless for me, unless you have 10 batteries in your bagpack .

Spark fly more combo 459 Euro refurbished directly from the DJI Store.
2018-6-1
Use props
Sparky_17
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

get the fly more combo, i did and its perfect.  Just a suggestion.
2018-6-1
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

https://www.eglobalcentral.nl/dj ... -alpine-wit-nl.html
2018-6-1
Use props
nxo1981
lvl.1
Flight distance : 90469 ft
Spain

Hello

I checked today and Spark is still out of stock... Does anybody know if it has been the same situation since this post was written?

Thanks.
2018-6-28
Use props
surya27
New

India

Hi im planning to buy Dji Spark in australia and it is out of stock can you suggest when it will be available ?
2019-3-19
Use props
Isaac LaRock_YT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3035 ft
United States

Dji spark is entirely out of stock in the US. does anyone know when it will be back in stock?
2019-5-24
Use props
Isaac LaRock_YT
lvl.1
United States

And I need to know ASAP. thank you....
2019-5-24
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Isaac LaRock_YT Posted at 5-24 08:29
And I need to know ASAP. thank you....

Dude, try amazon
2019-5-24
Use props
S.J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

Kuliss9 Posted at 2018-5-21 03:58
I was thinking about it, but there is no info about Spark 2 coming to Market anytime soon. Unfortunately I need new drone before the end of June (got only Tello - amazing little guy).

Add: Mavic Air seems like Spark 2 to me.

Are you able to do programming on the DJI Tello
2019-5-25
Use props
jimm00re
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1277503 ft
United States

In the US, B&H are in-stock https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/p ... ntroller_combo.html
2019-5-25
Use props
jimm00re
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1277503 ft
United States

... and Apple has the fly more combo in stock  https://www.apple.com/shop/produ ... 8aa76f446274b81fdbb
2019-5-25
Use props
djiuser_ymGILXreEu2H
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14982523 ft
Dominican Republic

Spark fly more combo is also out of stock now, i wanna buy one
2019-5-25
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Kuliss9 Posted at 2018-5-22 04:51

I often charged Sylvester, a blue spark, from my high-rate phone charger in the car and it was quite happy.

I was out with Sylvester's owner in his BMW. We had used up both batteries, so I plugged it into one of the car's USB ports to charge.  Nothing. Don't know if the port was working or was it just not enough current to make Sylvester happy. He got rid of the BMW 'cause so many things were constantly wrong with it.

Anyhow, make sure your usb port is working, lest you have disappointment with your spark. My phone recognizes a high-rate charger as a "turbo charger."
2019-5-26
Use props
Isaac LaRock_YT
lvl.1
United States

I can't program the tello into a Spark. XD.  but hey, check out my channel if anyone can: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBqRrAqdhTAJf4YFsmDSS_Q?view_as=subscriber
I will be buying the Spark from Bestbuy soon. With a price match to bring the price down to $499 on the fly more combo.
2019-5-31
Use props
djiuser_JgLHAKat7hiP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43501 ft
United States

KlooGee Posted at 2018-5-21 13:45
I'm in the US and when I look at the DJI store for Spark, some of the colors are out-of-stock if you buy the Spark's standard package.  It looks like Yellow and Green are available.  

However, if you buy the Fly More combo, it looks like all of the colors are still available.  Not sure if its the same in the EU store, but thought I'd point it out in case it is the same.

Where do you see that?  I just see Arctic White and Lava Red as offered colors.  Nothing is available.
2019-6-19
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

lol, it's out of stock again
2019-6-19
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

jimm00re Posted at 5-25 07:31
In the US, B&H are in-stock https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1422795-REG/dji_cp_pt_00000104_01_spark_quadcopter_controller_combo.html

It's Discontinued there too wow
2019-6-19
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes I think many people notice how popular drones are becoming and the Spark is the best value drone in the market, so with more demand for drones Sparks will see likely increased demand just because of where it fits into the market...
2019-6-22
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_JgLHAKat7hiP Posted at 6-19 18:54
Where do you see that?  I just see Arctic White and Lava Red as offered colors.  Nothing is available.

Things have changed in the 13 months since I originally posted that.  
2019-6-24
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Because I think Amazon bought them all.. and other distributors so they can decrease their customer support for returns and such.
2019-6-25
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

New Spark 2 is coming ... maybe it is the reason
2019-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules