Facebook Live
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rvrrat14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 655932 ft
United States

I’ve tried searching, I guess its just this forum...........YUK.

Wanting to hear what folks think of Facebook Live broadcasting from your Phantom.   I use a P3A/Go and P4A/Go 4.

My concern is how difficult it is to stream to a SECRET group.   You must start your Live session, to say just ME, then using a second device share to your SECRET group.   

Wish there were an easier way to get to your group.   What do you all think?  THANKS!
2018-5-21
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes true, i only saw a way to FB to my own timeline, being able stream to your page should also be available yet it is not, its a relatively straight forward addition to the coding as for streaming to a group, i have never seen this option with any software that i have used to date...
2018-5-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Please click on this link in regards on streaming live in Facebook:

2018-5-31
Use props
TheLazyC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1357356 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would like to be able to stream to my business page rather than my personal page, is there anyway to do that?
2018-5-31
Use props
Rvrrat14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 655932 ft
United States

TheLazyC Posted at 2018-5-31 14:21
I would like to be able to stream to my business page rather than my personal page, is there anyway to do that?

When you’re going thru the dialog boxes, it will show your account name.  You can select it, and toggle to your business page.  You can either broadcast live to your own page or your business page.
2018-5-31
Use props
TheLazyC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1357356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Rvrrat14 Posted at 2018-5-31 18:26
When you’re going thru the dialog boxes, it will show your account name.  You can select it, and toggle to your business page.  You can either broadcast live to your own page or your business page.

Thanks, that worked. Never had figured that out before, but have not done but a couple of Facebook Live videos.
2018-5-31
Use props
chainmon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3268566 ft
  • >>>

Will the P3S post to facebook Live?
How about the original Osmo?
2018-6-17
Use props
chainmon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3268566 ft
  • >>>

And I should have included on an samsung note 4 (android)
2018-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules