V2.0 RE Goggles not recognized by Assistant 2
7298 13 2018-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
oldjohn54
lvl.1

I am trying to activate my RE goggles with my v2.0 and when I plug the goggles into my android laptop, the app does not recognize the goggles.  Assistant version is v1.2.4.  I have uninstalled, reinstalled and followed the process as best I can.  Everything is 'by the book' up to the point where I plug the goggles into the laptop, and then nothing.  The app just sits there and does not recognize the device.  
Any help would be appreciated.
2018-5-21
Use props
oldjohn54
lvl.1

Problem solved.  It was a IO (idiot operater) problem.  I was using the wrong cable  HDMI vs. USB.  Sorry to waste your time.
2018-5-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thanks for keeping us updated. Glad to hear the issue has been solved. Enjoy it and happy flying!
2018-5-21
Use props
djiuser_2tE58Z9sbUF1
lvl.1

United States

I'm having the same problem and I am useing the usb cable ???
2018-10-13
Use props
n55w132
lvl.2
Flight distance : 312890 ft
United States

djiuser_2tE58Z9sbUF1 Posted at 2018-10-13 17:49
I'm having the same problem and I am useing the usb cable ???

Check your com port setting for the USB port I think it needs to be comm 3, I had to change mine to get it to work.
2018-10-17
Use props
Helio3000
lvl.1
France

I am having the same problem. Can't activate Goggles with my Phantom 4. It's the second set I've tried. DJI Assistant 2 (V2.0.6) do not recognize the DJI Goggles when I plug it in my Computer. If I plug in my Phantom4 it recognizes it and I can check for updates. After more than 20 times it was recognized but gave me an Error trying to install Software on Goggles. After retry several times I used Factory settings option. Again ERROR message when I tried to do it. I am using Windows 10 Home 64 Bits OS. Can anyone help, please? I am desperate and very disappointed with DJI support in Madrid.
2018-12-15
Use props
fansd86f0be9
New

United States

n55w132 Posted at 2018-10-17 22:00
Check your com port setting for the USB port I think it needs to be comm 3, I had to change mine to get it to work.

I have the right cable, right software (dji), it's still not recognizing my goggles.
2019-2-7
Use props
DannyB
lvl.1
United States

Guys.  Spent two hours on this.  Just tried my 3rd micro usb cable and that was the problem.

Just unbelievable.  I think it was the bit transfer rate of a small, generic cable.  I used the cable that came with my Mavic 2 Zoom with the lightening to micro usb adapter.  Bam.  Handled it.  Feel like an idiot after all the software downloads.  

Hope that helps future users!
2019-11-28
Use props
fans45e25240
lvl.1
Canada

Same problem tried all cables no luck. Solution: my wireless mouse usb was interfering. Unplugged wireless mouse and suddenly the goggles showed up on left side!
2020-12-27
Use props
Michalis X
lvl.1
Flight distance : 330653 ft
Greece

Same problem, but still no luck! I tried three different devices (desktop, laptop, and a new laptop) and the original cable and 2 mine. The assistant 2 (v2.0.14) cannot see the googles RE
2021-12-14
Use props
Michalis X
lvl.1
Greece

I feel that I just bought a very nice decoration for the Christmas tree! Apart from that nothing else is working and my retailer information was "we just sell these, ask DJI support". After three days I am giving up on these and I will probably give them to my cat to play
2021-12-14
Use props
Michalis X
lvl.1
Greece

Michalis X Posted at 12-14 04:16
I feel that I just bought a very nice decoration for the Christmas tree! Apart from that nothing else is working and my retailer information was "we just sell these, ask DJI support". After three days I am giving up on these and I will probably give them to my cat to play

I am trying for 3 days to find a way to activate the RE googles! No success! I really have no clue what to do, saw many videos, tried different computers, nothing worked!
2021-12-20
Use props
Rodolpheb98
New

United States

Same problem on Windows 10 laptop. USB not recognized.

But with DJI fly on my android i managed to activate and update.

You need tu use the DJI otg cable on the side of the goggle and follow the instructions on your goggle and dji fly.

My goggle is now activated but i have always the same problem on my laptop

2022-5-22
Use props
djiuser_gb1IPGjU7BRN
New

Russia

я не могу акивировать очки так как на двух компьютерах они не определяюся , так же я использовал 4 разных кабеля  и ничего не выходит . на телефоне так же ничего не получается. что мне делать выкинуть их в помойку? и никогда не покупать Dji ?
2022-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules