DJI assistant can't read MP and RC firmware
428 4 2018-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yilmaz3791
New
Netherlands

Hi,
I updeted my MP and RC with FW 1.04.0300. After updating, i always get a message that there is new FW available and i shoudl download it. Of course eacg time i try it hangs and restarts DJI go app. So I tried to see whether DJI assistant will change the situation. After connecting my MP, DJI assistant should give me a list with all the old and current FW version, but I don't see anyting. The assistant asks me to load factory default settings. I tried the same with the RC, here i can't do anything. I see an error mesasage that factory default is not possible. my question: What can i do to connect properly with DJI assistant? I want to have access to my list with old and current FW. I heard that the current FW 1.04.0300 is buggy and shoudl be replaced with a beta version. is this correct and where can I get this version ?

Thanks

Yilmaz
2018-5-21
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

I have not heard of a beta version for the Pro and would not trust a version that is still under testing if there was one. Have you tried another cable or computor or reload Dj assistant.
2018-5-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Yilmaz, may I know which version of DJI Assistant 2 you are using? Please try to reinstall the latest DJI Assistant 2 v1.2.4 from the Mavic Pro website. restart the drone and your PC.
If the firmware list doesn't load, please provide me with the screenshot of the DJI Assistant 2.
As for your drone's firmware issue, please also connect to the app, go the General Settings, About, provide me with the screenshot of this firmware info. I will help to check.
2018-5-21
Use props
Yilmaz3791
New
Netherlands

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-5-21 21:17
Yilmaz, may I know which version of DJI Assistant 2 you are using? Please try to reinstall the latest DJI Assistant 2 v1.2.4 from the Mavic Pro website. restart the drone and your PC.
If the firmware list doesn't load, please provide me with the screenshot of the DJI Assistant 2.
As for your drone's firmware issue, please also connect to the app, go the General Settings, About, provide me with the screenshot of this firmware info. I will help to check.

Hi, Thanks for the tip. I reinstalled the latest DJI assistant and everything is normal again. I can see the list with old and current FW version. Did a quick FW update on the MP and RC. I can see Pano mode now, i was not able to see it before. Thanks again.

Yilmaz
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Yilmaz3791 Posted at 2018-5-22 10:24
Hi, Thanks for the tip. I reinstalled the latest DJI assistant and everything is normal again. I can see the list with old and current FW version. Did a quick FW update on the MP and RC. I can see Pano mode now, i was not able to see it before. Thanks again.

Yilmaz

You are welcome, Yilmaz. Hope you enjoy, and if it is possible, look forward to your sharing.
2018-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules