Inspire 2 Controller with 1A Alpha Wheels
844 4 2018-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
user976f681d20
lvl.2
Flight distance : 597598 ft
Canada

Hoping someone on here can help. I'd like to connect the DJI Inspire 2 Controller with the 1A Alpha Wheels so the wheels controller the gimbal movement and the DJI Inspire 2 Controller continues to work as normal with a Crystal Sky monitor attached. This way I could just have the DJI Inspire 2 controller mounted to the Alpha Wheels and have precise control.

I know DJI use the CanPort for connecting devices as they have the DJI Focus that connects into the DJI Inspire 2 Controller via CanBus / Lemo cable which looks to be the same that could connect into the Alpha Wheels.

1A Tools have a transmitter / receiver box for the Ronin  so why can't we just use the DJI Inspire 2 Controller for this. I'd even be happy to crack open a DJI Inspire 2 controller and hardwire something in as I just want to control the gimbal movement which surely is just 2 channels of on the CanBus / SBus system.

2018-5-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us, it seems like we are trying to input a third party accessories into our remote controller of the Inspire 2 however we cannot provide technical assistance in regards to that concern due to that  we are not recommending our customer to use any third party accessories or even application as well.We do apologize if we cannot assist you for today. Thank you for understanding.
2018-5-21
Use props
minefilms
lvl.2
Canada

Hi DJI Tony thanks for the response. Could you please direct me to the Professional forum where pro uses can talk with technicians and other pro users.
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

minefilms Posted at 2018-5-22 09:56
Hi DJI Tony thanks for the response. Could you please direct me to the Professional forum where pro uses can talk with technicians and other pro users.

This is only forum we have here in DJI. Thank you!
2018-5-22
Use props
minefilms
lvl.2
Canada

Oh so there is no way to speak to DJI professionals about DJI professional products?
2018-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules