1264 7 2015-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ulysse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1389931 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

I'm now on my 9th flight, all of them short (almost all flight with 45% remaining battery at landing), and not to far from me, in order to learn how the P3 and me will work together.I live in south Belgium, half an hour from Bastogne (Americans should know this town).
The light was very nice at the end of this afternoon but unfortunately I had to shorten the flight due to birds becoming too much "Hitchcockians" to my taste !

Of course I have a long road in front of me to learn but this Phantom (my first ever quad) is a stunning imaging tool, despite an average photo quality.

Doing aerials is for me a very old dream which has now come true. Back in the 90's, I learn to pilot airplanes (Cessna 150 and later Diamond Star) but was too costly for me so I choose an RC heli (Raptor 90 with a Yamada engine). A friend make a special cradle so I could put my JVC mini DV cam under the Raptor... at these "ancient" times, Gimbal was not yet in the dictionary. And because of my work load I didn't had the time to continue.
I'm a software developper and computer technician but when I was very young, from 10 to 20 years old, I have worked on almost all the fields you can see in this video : no facebook at this time so we had to find some other occupations !

I'm really happy DJI made this wonderful and affordable piece of technology. Should they have the same level for customer support and it'll be perfect !
Hey DJI, your customers are your best ambassadors... treat them with respect please... start from zero and build a new trully amazing customer experience ! ;)

2015-5-12
Use props
matzky
lvl.1

Germany

Hi, nice video.
I have the same experience. I am very happy with my new Phantom 3 and did some test flights during the last weekend.

2015-5-12
Use props
Ulysse
lvl.4
  • >>>
Belgium

Nice video matzky. We have the same fields LOL
2015-5-12
Use props
matzky
lvl.1

Germany

thanks Ulysse,

what kind of video edeting system you are using ?
I work with Magix Video Deluxe and not realy happy with it.

2015-5-12
Use props
Fulgerite
lvl.4

United States

Beautiful!  Nice work!

The pan at the beginning is a bit long and almost made me motion sick.  Pans need to be used sparingly and pan slowly.
2015-5-12
Use props
Ulysse
lvl.4
  • >>>
Belgium

You're right Fulgerite, it is too long. I have absolutely no experience in video and that's why I mentionned there is a long way in front of me to learn ;)
For the moment it is edited in iMovie as I have nothing else (and so it is recorded in 1080p/50 instead of 4K).
Next buy will be a second battery, then a hard shell backpack and for Christmas FCPX.
2015-5-12
Use props
P4TRI0T
lvl.3
Flight distance : 53645 ft
United States

nice videos
2015-5-12
Use props
josepsamora
lvl.1

United States

I thought it was very well done. Keep up the good work.
2015-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules