996 4 2018-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GoodmanRP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4344974 ft
  • >>>
Poland

The Inspire 1 camera does not work with  gimbal remote extension. There is no preview on the screen.After unplugging and connecting to Osmo, the preview is.

2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Sorry for the inconvenience, what camera are you using on your inspire 1 and would you mind if I ask what do you mean by gimbal remote extension?
2018-5-22
Use props
GoodmanRP
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

I apologize for inaccuracies. I wanted to use Zenmuse X3 with DJI Inspire1. Unfortunately connected to the extension, there is no picture after connecting to the phone.
He takes pictures but there is no preview .

2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

GoodmanRP Posted at 2018-5-22 11:32
I apologize for inaccuracies. I wanted to use Zenmuse X3 with DJI Inspire1. Unfortunately connected to the extension, there is no picture after connecting to the phone.
He takes pictures but there is no preview .

Thanks for the details, may I know if you can see the image feed without the Osmo Gimbal Extension? Do you have other camera like black camera or Zenmuse X3 Zoom for test and troubleshooting?
2018-5-22
Use props
GoodmanRP
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

Thank you for the quick reply.
Camera connected without "extension" works.
They also operate on X5.   The camera works. Zoom too. He takes pictures and records a movie.
There is no preview in the application, the settings icon, everything is only there is no image in the application
2018-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules