How can I check for Blurry Image?
352 5 2018-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ken Storm
Second Officer
Flight distance : 178583 ft
United Kingdom

I have read on this forum that some Mavic Airs suffer from a right side blurry image.

Is there anyway to verify this without flying the aircraft.
I only got it a few days ago, 1st proper drone, so zero flight time at present.

Thanks.
2018-5-22
Use props
Cap0ne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 217077 ft
Romania

You can take a photo with the drone laying on a table or something like this.
2018-5-22
Use props
Optimus Prime-Mavic Air
Second Officer
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

You set all to auto, style 0,0,0. Put the drone at flat stable place where trees, house with bright light, snap several pictures from several angles. Remember to save pictures as jpeg and raw then compare each other (ex: one object should appear from top: left, right then bottom: left, right and middle). Record several videos with 4k,30fps too
2018-5-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

You can hang a ISO Camera Lens test chart on a wall, then position drone to get a picture of chart.  You can make your own test chart using fine criss-crossing lines printed on laser printer.  With perfect camera lens, all lines will appear same, and there will be no warping or distortions of lines from middle to all edges.
2018-5-22
Use props
Grumpy D
First Officer
Flight distance : 18245 ft
United States

You may be worrying over nothing. You will see it in your work if you have a problem. All lenses will show problems when tested properly but that doesn’t make all lenses bad. For your purposeses it’s more about what you see. IMO
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Good day. Congratulations on you new Mavic Air. You can take pictures from your drone even if the drone is not in flight so that you will be able to test if the camera is working properly. Take several shot on different sides and angles as well. Thank you.
2018-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules