Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Still waiting on that shipping label...
1449 8 2018-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Q24H
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Hello DJI,

So first I just want to say I've been very happy with all my communications with DJI's Email and Chat support. I had a camera defect on my Mavic Air and needed to replace my new drone, thought it'd be a huge hassle at first but my case was accepted quickly and they were very forthcoming and answered all the questions that I had about the process.

That being said, why is it taking so long to email me a shipping label? My replacement case was accepted on 5/16, I was told I'd get a shipping label in 2 days, nothing came, I emailed support over the weekend, and again spoke with chat Monday morning, was told to wait 24 hours, and still nothing... It's been 6 days since I first started the process and I'm still waiting on a shipping label... I was told this goes through a separate department and all, that's fair but can we please sort this out? I've received UPS labels via emails just fine in the past and have been checking Junk folders too just in case. What do I need to do? I mean you can even PM me a PDF I'll be fine with that too... This whole "ship the package back to us in 7 calendar days from the date you receive this email" isn't going to work if I can't get the label guys.

I see many DJI support folks on this forum so I hope someone can take my case number and expedite it? I'm off to work now but I really want to ship it back ASAP this afternoon or tomorrow.

Thank you in advance!

Case Number: CAS-1809416-K3T2B5

2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Q24H, we are so sorry to know that you still haven't received the shipping label for such a long time, your case has been escalated to the appropriate department to check what happened and we will have someone to contact you, I will also keep an eye on it, hope you will receive it shortly.
2018-5-22
Use props
Q24H
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-22 04:47
Q24H, we are so sorry to know that you still haven't received the shipping label for such a long time, your case has been escalated to the appropriate department to check what happened and we will have someone to contact you, I will also keep an eye on it, hope you will receive it shortly.

Mindy

Thank you very much for getting in touch with support, I got my label just a few hours later, someone even called me to make sure I got it, I appreciate the help!
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Q24H Posted at 2018-5-22 10:30
Mindy

Thank you very much for getting in touch with support, I got my label just a few hours later, someone even called me to make sure I got it, I appreciate the help!

Glad to know you have received it, please send in at your earliest convenience and keep us updated if you need any assistance during this process, hope everything goes smoothly.
2018-5-22
Use props
Apsipažinau Ne Tuo Adresu
New

Lithuania

CAS-1874816-L1C4Q9 case number i should receive in email shipping label or ship by myself to address DJI Europe B.V RMA Department Daelderweg 21, 6361 HK NUTH, The Netherlands
2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Apsipažinau Ne Tuo Adresu Posted at 2018-6-11 00:44
CAS-1874816-L1C4Q9 case number i should receive in email shipping label or ship by myself to address DJI Europe B.V RMA Department Daelderweg 21, 6361 HK NUTH, The Netherlands

If your address is qualified for the shipping label, we will send it to you within 2 business days, if not, we will also send you email.
We will inform the related team to contact you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.
2018-6-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Apsipažinau Ne Tuo Adresu Posted at 2018-6-11 00:44

The shipping label has been sent to you, please check the email, thank you.
2018-6-11
Use props
fans8bb74df9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 476457 ft
Bulgaria

Dear DJI,
CASE No is CAS-2212721-Y4T2G5
In my post office, they refuse to send the remote controller too as it is with battery. My question is, if I can send it without the remote even though I have logged the case as "whole product set"?
My second question is when I should send it? I haven't got any label or other written instructions/confirmations to my e-mail.
Thanks for prompt reply back in advance!
2018-9-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans8bb74df9 Posted at 2018-9-8 01:23
Dear DJI,
CASE No is CAS-2212721-Y4T2G5
In my post office, they refuse to send the remote controller too as it is with battery. My question is, if I can send it without the remote even though I have logged the case as "whole product set"?

Hi there, no problem, if the RC is not allowed to send in and it is working fine, no need to send in, but you will need to link them when you get the drone back.
It usually takes 2 business days to send the shipping label if you are qualified for it, it may be delayed because of the weekend, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-9-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules