Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ProAgroAgras
lvl.2
United States

Hi,
My Agras is not spraying.
The filter is OK.
Can someone share the process to test the pumps?

Juan.
2018-5-22
Use props
fans1077922b
lvl.1
Philippines

Juan there could be several issues and things to check. First try to turn the big black knobs to loosen them above the nozzles this allows trapped air to escape. Secondly you may need to clean the strainers either in the tank where there are two of them or in the individual nozzles. If it is all nozzles not working try to two main tank strainers that are the input feed to your pumps. The third thing you can do is to manually press the spray button and then see if you hear the pumps come on I have never not had this particular issues with the pumps not starting but it is possible.
2018-5-22
Use props
broadlandboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United States

To start you need to manual spray. which means putting into manual control & pressing the spray button
2018-5-22
Use props
RICARDO CHEES
lvl.4

Peru

Hola Juan, veo que sigues teniendo problemas con la bomba. Prueba primero liberando el aire del sistema como recomienda fans10779, desenrosca las perillas negras sobre las boquillas y prueba en manual . Si no resulta revisa las boquillas, tal vez está taponeado por dentro ya que lleva unos retenes de jebe negros que podrían fácilmente estar obstruidos si el producto que usas no está bien diluido. Otra posibilidad es que el filtro al fondo del tanque esté obstruido, lo sacas y lavas con agua fría. Las bombas funcionan?  si  no encienden, tal vez tienes alguna conexión suelta o en el peor de los casos des soldada. Me cuentas. Slds. Ricardo
2018-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules