3118 12 2018-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andy10
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4585692 ft
  • >>>
Slovenia

Does anybody know how to put MA into ATTI mode, as the controller has no switch for it?
2018-5-22
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13498560 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

There is no switch for it and the drone does it automatically in the event of loss of gps, interference etc.
2018-5-22
Use props
sky6105
Second Officer
Flight distance : 345653 ft
United States

maybe if you wrap it in tin foil you can block the GPS.
2018-5-22
Use props
S.D. Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fly underneath a tunnel and you'll instantly switch to atti-mode.

2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi there Andy unfortunately there is no Manual method for you to change to ATTI Mode,
the unit will only change to that mode if it lost GPS Signal or a Weak signal.
2018-5-22
Use props
JJBspark
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12477300 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

S.D. Pilot Posted at 2018-5-22 08:06

Well, if there is enough light it will switch to OPTI not ATTI.
2018-5-23
Use props
GDL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2768694 ft
Hong Kong

Fly in dark basement
2018-5-23
Use props
Adriano Araujo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 731565 ft
Brazil

Did it with spark before.

If not too dark, It wil not ATTI cause VPS.

2018-5-23
Use props
andy10
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4585692 ft
  • >>>

Thank you all. Very nice picture of the tunnel  -  'SD Pilot'.
2018-5-24
Use props
PWingers2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38261 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 2018-5-22 08:07
Hi there Andy unfortunately there is no Manual method for you to change to ATTI Mode,
the unit will only change to that mode if it lost GPS Signal or a Weak signal.

Hi DJI Wanda,
Would it be possible to suggest that a software switch is added to the next revision of DJI GO 4, please?
I think it's an important part of learning to fly. Beginners and those in beginner mode may be easily caught out when they first encounter ATTI mode in the event of GPS problems. From a safety perspective, it would be much better for people to be able to choose when to try it out as part of their training.

Thanks for your contribution it is good to hear an authentic response from DJI staff.
Paul
2019-2-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 10017858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

PWingers2 Posted at 2-13 09:56
Hi DJI Wanda,
Would it be possible to suggest that a software switch is added to the next revision of DJI GO 4, please?
I think it's an important part of learning to fly. Beginners and those in beginner mode may be easily caught out when they first encounter ATTI mode in the event of GPS problems. From a safety perspective, it would be much better for people to be able to choose when to try it out as part of their training.

I think it might be just the case that those practicing Atti mode found themselves crashing much more than those who lost gps and went to Atti mode, it was also a case with some Phantom 3’s that some people didn’t read the manual as many still don’t , switched to A mode crashed and decided to blame dji for not informing them correctly about Atti mode, I still read here every week people posing the question, what is Atti mode.

These consumer drones ie Mavic are a lot of users first drone so maybe best to make Atti mod Auto , and a good option to learn Atti mode is buy a cheap drone and learn with that, much less of a worry if cheap drone crashes than your €1500 M2 .
2019-2-13
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'd fly through this tunnel. Given the proper safety measures, of course. Dont want to run into a car.
2019-2-14
Use props
AlphaFlightNW
Second Officer
Flight distance : 784265 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2-13 10:29
I think it might be just the case that those practicing Atti mode found themselves crashing much more than those who lost gps and went to Atti mode, it was also a case with some Phantom 3’s that some people didn’t read the manual as many still don’t , switched to A mode crashed and decided to blame dji for not informing them correctly about Atti mode, I still read here every week people posing the question, what is Atti mode.

These consumer drones ie Mavic are a lot of users first drone so maybe best to make Atti mod Auto , and a good option to learn Atti mode is buy a cheap drone and learn with that, much less of a worry if cheap drone crashes than your €1500 M2 .

I agree. I got a tiny whoop and a tello which are both great aircraft to test atti mode as well as acro. Although, I wouldnt want a mavic air to go in acro mode, that would suck.
2019-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules