Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Discover Norway
469 7 2018-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BlazeAir
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hi All,

I don't often share other people's work, but this could possibly be the most impressive drone films I have ever seen. Plus a couple of my friends are featured in it, so that is another reason I am sharing it

It is a bit on the longer side, but it is definitely worth 10 minutes of your time. So sit back, relax & Discover Norway!

Let me know what ya think.
2018-5-22
Use props
Hurley1718
Captain
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am truly blown away. That was an amazing video. It made me want to go visit Norway now. Music and editing was spot on.
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Amazing video BlazeAir. It feels like I am also living in Norway. Keep it up and more videos to record on your aircraft. Keep on sharing it. Thank you.
2018-5-22
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>

I agree it's an inspiring insight. I've once visited Norway by cruising the Fjords, but that excludes much of the majestic hinterland. We shall have to re-visit   Thanks for the share.
2018-5-22
Use props
BlazeAir
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-5-22 10:32
Amazing video BlazeAir. It feels like I am also living in Norway. Keep it up and more videos to record on your aircraft. Keep on sharing it. Thank you.

Thank you so much! I cannot actually take credit for this one. I am an aspiring pilot/producer and saw this film that a couple of my friends were apart of and just had to share it.
2018-5-22
Use props
BlazeAir
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Blériot53 Posted at 2018-5-22 11:00
I agree it's an inspiring insight. I've once visited Norway by cruising the Fjords, but that excludes much of the majestic hinterland. We shall have to re-visit   Thanks for the share.

Thank you for the comment. Yes, this is defintiely making me want to hop on a plane today and head to Norway!
2018-5-22
Use props
BlazeAir
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hurley1718 Posted at 2018-5-22 10:19
I am truly blown away. That was an amazing video. It made me want to go visit Norway now. Music and editing was spot on.

Totally agree. Thanks for the comment. It is definitely making me wanna go to Norway right now as well!
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

BlazeAir Posted at 2018-5-22 11:10
Thank you so much! I cannot actually take credit for this one. I am an aspiring pilot/producer and saw this film that a couple of my friends were apart of and just had to share it.

You are very much welcome, BlazeAir. Just keep it up the good work.
2018-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules