Phantom 2 App
25748 34 2018-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jmonty465
New

United States

Where do I downlaod the app for the Phantom 2?

I got a new phone & the app only goes back to the Phantom 3.
2018-5-22
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

You mean the Vision app?  I believe you can get it from here by clicking on the google play icon:  https://www.dji.com/phantom-2-vision-plus/info#specs
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, jmonty465. May I know what mobile device you are using?
2018-5-22
Use props
jmonty465
New

United States

Thanks! I got it.
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Great! You just need to install the APK file on it.
2018-5-22
Use props
Hans de Jong
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-5-22 10:57
Great! You just need to install the APK file on it.

DJI Vision App removed from App Store?
How can I get the App?
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hans de Jong Posted at 2018-6-1 10:34
DJI Vision App removed from App Store?
How can I get the App?

You may click on this link for iOS device: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ ... 39159?ls=1&mt=8
2018-6-1
Use props
Hans de Jong
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-6-1 11:17
You may click on this link for iOS device: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dji-vision/id669439159?ls=1&mt=8

thnxs! this works.
2018-6-1
Use props
Hans de Jong
lvl.1

Netherlands

It does not work, cannot connect to USA App Store from the Netherlands
2018-6-1
Use props
m1n1s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319915 ft
United Kingdom

Yes , same issue here in the UK also
2018-6-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hans de Jong Posted at 2018-6-1 11:44
It does not work, cannot connect to USA App Store from the Netherlands

Hans, sorry about this. Our engineers have been aware of this issue and they are checking the exact status. We'll keep you posted.
2018-6-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

m1n1s Posted at 2018-6-3 11:40
Yes , same issue here in the UK also

Sir, I've read your new post and responded as well: https://forum.dji.com/thread-151087-1-1.html
2018-6-4
Use props
m1n1s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319915 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks Susan , hope your boys/girls can sort the problem
2018-6-4
Use props
Hans de Jong
lvl.1

Netherlands

Anybody knows when the DJI-Vision App comes back to the Dutch (and UK) Appstore?
2018-6-9
Use props
hahahahei
lvl.1
Flight distance : 190157 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hans de Jong Posted at 2018-6-9 11:03
Anybody knows when the DJI-Vision App comes back to the Dutch (and UK) Appstore?

Try to change the country of your apple ID to the US then you can download, https://support.apple.com/en-us/ht201389
I got it worked the other day. Hope it works for you.
2018-6-26
Use props
Inferno-Videos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 889688 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hey there guys and gals, anyone know of a download for the adroid version of the vison app?

Bought a used Vison2+ this week in great condition, flys really well even without being linked to my phone, but it would be nice to use the camera at some point.
2018-7-8
Use props
fans47a4a60d
New

United States

Hello, I need an Android version of the vision app for the Phantom 2, can anybody help
2020-1-2
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
United States

fans47a4a60d Posted at 1-2 21:31
Hello, I need an Android version of the vision app for the Phantom 2, can anybody help

You must mean the app for the P2V or P2V+.  The straight P2 doesn't come with a camera.

Upper right:  https://www.dji.com/phantom-2-vision-plus/info#downloads
2020-1-3
Use props
tom desnoeck
New

Belgium

phantom 2 gimball fails
2020-4-7
Use props
Marvin wooley
New

United States

Do anyone have the latest version of the vision app for the phantom 2 I tried all the apps I can find and none of them will connect the camera or even connect to it im using Android
2020-7-18
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
United States

You need to tell us first what exactly you have as far as a Phantom 2?  There are three versions.  Please be specific.  
2020-7-20
Use props
franckykyfran.com
New

France

hi,
I have dji vision but it won't connect to my phantom 2 vision +
Have not used it for 3 years and now, nothing works
Any help ?
2020-7-25
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
United States

franckykyfran.com Posted at 7-25 02:38
hi,
I have dji vision but it won't connect to my phantom 2 vision +
Have not used it for 3 years and now, nothing works

Everything is dead?  Controller is dead?  Flight batteries are dead?  Range Extender is dead?  Some more specific info would be helpful.  
2020-7-25
Use props
rx8gent
lvl.1

United States

I have an Android S7 or S10 and can't get the *.apk file to work.  Android actually tells me they won't allow it to run. The DJIGo app on the Play store doesn't work with the P2. Any recommendation. Phantom 2 Plus is the drone. Any help or do I just have a cool paperweight now?
2020-7-27
Use props
fans47424f03
lvl.3

United Kingdom

My experience is that you, like me, have an ungainly paperweight.
2020-7-30
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
United States

I have an Nvidia Shield K1 and my P2V and P2V+ apps still work wonderfully.  Good luck.  
2020-7-31
Use props
djiuser_7Mp41p7ysyaB
New

Denmark

Mark The Droner Posted at 7-20 16:40
You need to tell us first what exactly you have as far as a Phantom 2?  There are three versions.  Please be specific.

Same as the rest of us with PhantomVision 2+ with no working app
Nobody seems to care about out perfectly good, but useless drones  
2020-8-29
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
United States

djiuser_7Mp41p7ysyaB Posted at 8-29 09:13
Same as the rest of us with PhantomVision 2+ with no working app
Nobody seems to care about out perfectly good, but useless drones

It appears you're referring to a Phantom 2 Vision+.  I have one and it still works like new.  The app still works like new.  

DJI provides the app here:  https://www.dji.com/phantom-2-vision-plus/info#downloads

You need to have a mobile device which is compatible to the dated software though.  I use an Nvidia Shield K1.  You can find them used on eBay.  There are other mobile devices that work too.  A modern device likely won't work.  Good luck.

2020-8-31
Use props
Croz
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi Guys,
Just dug out my Phantom 2 Vision, must have been in storage for about 4/5 years.

Switches on and gimble works (Rotorpixlel) but the rotors wont start-up! will it need an update?   

2020-9-5
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
United States

Croz Posted at 9-5 11:35
Hi Guys,
Just dug out my Phantom 2 Vision, must have been in storage for about 4/5 years.

If it was updated 4/5 years ago, it is updated.  Does it boot correctly?  Are you sure the P2V is linked to the controller?  Make sure the compass is connected and working.  
2020-9-10
Use props
fansdc72dd9f
New

United States

It’s been several years since I’ve flown my Phanton 2 Vision +. I can’t find the DJI app for my iPhone and I need repair. Will I be able to fly my drone?
2020-12-14
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
United States

The P2 series does not require a flight app to fly.  So the answer is yes, you will be able to fly your drone unless you have some other problem.  Re your flight app, you might check the links DJI Susan left above.  Scroll up.  Good luck.  
2020-12-16
Use props
Jesterart
New

United States

Hey guys, I have a V2+ and redox loaded the last app available for that version but the app will not let me login. Any particular reason known out there?
2021-2-10
Use props
Jesterart
New

United States

I have a v2+ and downloaded the last app available for this version but the app will not let me login. Any particular reason known out there?
2021-2-11
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
United States

Jesterart Posted at 2-11 08:49
I have a v2+ and downloaded the last app available for this version but the app will not let me login. Any particular reason known out there?

I guess you mean to say you have a Phantom 2 Vision+ aka a P2V+.  It's recently been discovered that one cannot install and run the Litchi for P2 app anymore due to some change with DJI.  The fault is not with the Litchi app.  DJI made some kind of change which makes the Litchi app impossible to install successfully.  Whether this is also true for the DJI P2 Vision series app, I don't know.  I do know that if you already have either app installed on your mobile device, they'll run, since one doesn't need to "sign in" to fly.  Internet is not needed to use the FPV app.  Also, you have the option to fly the P2 and record video without a mobile device.  You would need to learn the rear lamp codes though.  Good luck.  
2021-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules