Protesting against the dji company's lack of attention to spark updates
808 13 2018-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_V1IRKbR8H3gx
lvl.2
Iran

Hi every one
Why dji company does not pay much attention to spark???This is a big question. In none of the updates, the djicompany does not pay much attention to spark...
This is an insult to the customer's intelligence.....I'm really upset... dji says that spark is a professional drone
photographer So why not use the simple features on spark like asteroied that are installed on mavic air...I wish I had paid more attention to buying drone...
2018-5-22
Use props
djiuser_V1IRKbR8H3gx
lvl.2
Iran

And other features like cours luck or point of interest that embeded on mavi pro
2018-5-22
Use props
MarkMN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 77100 ft
United States

Unless they've taken away a feature you had when you bought the drone, I'm not sure what basis you have for complaining. No company has an obligation to add features to a product once it's sold. They don't owe you anything. If it wasn't what you wanted, you should have done better research before buying it.
2018-5-22
Use props
JDavidTX
lvl.3
Flight distance : 604495 ft
United States

Spark isn't the new kid on the block anymore.  When it came out it "was" the new toy with all the bells and whistles.  Let's face it, new shiny toys come out all the time. Better, faster, more power, new technologies, etc.  That's what keeps DJI in business!  Otherwise we'd all be flying Phantoms 1's.
2018-5-22
Use props
djiuser_DM7YZmMkRAd4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1535 ft
Poland

I do not want more features - I need STABLE and SOLID connection AC-RC
2018-5-22
Use props
JDavidTX
lvl.3
Flight distance : 604495 ft
United States

You say that you don't want move features yet in your original complaint you state "So why not use the simple features on spark like asteroied that are installed on mavic air"....?  And as far as stable and solid, what's not stable or solid about it?  I would say that my Spark is very stable and solid, even in some pretty good wind I've gotten excellent shots.  I've had my Spark out 7900'+ from home point with no AC-RC connection issues.  Are you having a mechanical issue with you drone or is there something else were not understanding here?  You sound mad and frustrated but I'm not sure exactly what you're really upset about?
2018-5-22
Use props
Junior SBC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 476483 ft

DJI's proposal when it launched the Spark was a self-drone, made for leisure, to occupy little space in the luggage. Today the consumer wants more, I agree because new advances have emerged, however, I believe there are no plans of DJI to improve our dear Spark. Commercially it would not be interesting to put Mavic Air or Mavic Pro resources in this small drone, this could "cannibalize" their products by competing with each other. And technically for example, it would not be possible to put the "orbit" feature in Spark, because gimbal has only two axes and this would compromise image quality with some wind.
Sorry, it's just my opinion, I'd rather leave our Spark as it is, working with the OTG cable that did not exist in the original design and I can consider myself satisfied because the product is excellent, at least in my more than 5 hours of flight I never had a problem some.
Hugs.
2018-5-22
Use props
Firehawk989
Second Officer
Flight distance : 198904 ft
Canada

There was an update specifically for the Spark a few weeks ago. Spark does a great job given its limitations as you can see from all the amazing footage posted in this forum. In other words, quityerbitchin'!
2018-5-22
Use props
MJLSTUDIOS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

How many times have you read on this forum "I just updated my drone and now I own a brick". You mentioned that you have a problem with the RC/AC stability. What problems are you having? What mobile device are you using? There are so many vairibles involved in obatining a stable connection, one being location. Give us some input so you can get some answers.
2018-5-22
Use props
Andrew Solomon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11604 ft
Romania

All i want is a flat profile witch is clearly not a big thing to ask and even the cheapest cameras on the market have them.
2018-5-22
Use props
StuckinNoDak
lvl.2
Flight distance : 151089 ft
United States

How are you protesting?
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for raising the issue. We will look into this seriously. We will send this feedback to our engineers for further research. Thank you.
2018-5-23
Use props
Blellow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1311056 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm with you.  It's as if they go out of their way ti not to give spark user features.  Shame.  

It's the same with Sony.
2018-5-23
Use props
Nehalp8295
lvl.2

very good job man
2018-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules