Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
VERY UNHAPPY WITH DJI
1044 4 2018-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnCom
lvl.1
Flight distance : 292526 ft

I SENT MY CRYSTAL SKYIN 2 WEEKS AGO IT WENT TO GRAGEVINE TX, BECAUSE MY LOG WOULD NOT PLAY BACK ON MY CRYSTAL SKY BECAUSE OF THE DOWNLOAD FIRM WERE UNDATE WAS BAD FROM DJI.THEY SET US ALL UP TO DOWN LOAD IT AND DID NOT EVEN TRY IT ON THE CRYSTAL SKY.
THEY TOLD ME TO SEND IT IN IT WILL ONLY TAKE 7 DAYS TO FIX IT AND SEND IT BACK TO YOU.
IT HAS BEEN 2 WEEKS BUT NOW IT IS IN CALIFORNIA AT THERE MAIN OFFICE BECAUSE THEY COULD NOT FIX IT. IT SAID IT WAS DROPPED OFF AT THE DESK AT THE PLACE,UPS HAS BEEN THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS TOLD ME WHEN IT WAS AT THESE PLACES NOT DJI,
WHAT PEE ME OFF.DJI IS SO TOP SECRET YOU CAN'T EVEN TALK TO NO ONE ON THE PHONE JUST OVER SEA'S, AND THEY WILL NOT EVEN TELL YOU ANYTHING ABOUT DJI ONLY WITH E-MAIIL WELL IT HAS BEEN 2 WEEKS AND DJI HAS NOT EVEN E-MAILED ME ANYTHING,
OVER SEA'S SAY'S THEY WILL E-MAIL YOU WITH IN 24 TO 48 HOURS, NOTHING HAS BEEN IN MY E-MAIL. NOW I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHEN I WILL GET IT BACK ONLY WERE IT IS, SO THEY HAVE MY CRYSTAL SKY AND I DON'T KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT.

IF THEY CAN'T FIX IT THEN SEND ME A NEW ONE BY UPS, AND WHEN AND IF I GET IT BACK I WILL CHECK THE SERIAL NUMBER ON THE ONE THEY SEND BACK TO SEE IF IT IS A NEW ONE OR MY OLD ONE.

I WILL NEVER BUY A THING FROM DJI AGAIN, THERE SEVICE  NOW DAYS.WHEN THEY WILL NOT EVEN TALK TO YOU ON THE PHONE.SO NOW THIS IS A WAITING GAME NOW,AND DON'T KNOW ANY THING.
2018-5-22
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

Did DJI assign your case a Number or repair a Number?
2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

John, I apologize for the difficulties that you've been experienced. I managed your case number via your forum account.
As for the Crystalsky flight record playback issue, we are sorry for the trouble, it was the current firmware issue, the engineers have aware of and are working on it, it will be fixed on the next DJI GO 4 app update on Crystalsky.
Regarding the support issue, I will also escalate the situation to the proper team to check and confirm. And we have a phone number to reach to, please kindly refer to the contact info below.
And I checked your case, your Crystalsky was shipped on 05/16 and received by DJI on 05/21, the local team is doing the best for the case, we will ship the machine back asap. Sorry again for the inconvenience, hope the case will be resolved soon. numb.png
2018-5-23
Use props
JohnCom
lvl.1
Flight distance : 292526 ft

DJI CALLED ME TODAY THEY ARE GOING TO SEND ME A NEW CRYSTAL SKY.AND REPLACE MY OLD ONE. I WILL GET IT IN TWO DAYS AT MY DOOR. THANK YOU DJI. JUST NEXT TIME MAKE SURE THE UPDATE WORKS ON THE CRYSTAL SKY BEFORE YOU GIVE IT TO EVERYBODY. THANK YOU.
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JohnCom Posted at 2018-5-23 19:33
DJI CALLED ME TODAY THEY ARE GOING TO SEND ME A NEW CRYSTAL SKY.AND REPLACE MY OLD ONE. I WILL GET IT IN TWO DAYS AT MY DOOR. THANK YOU DJI. JUST NEXT TIME MAKE SURE THE UPDATE WORKS ON THE CRYSTAL SKY BEFORE YOU GIVE IT TO EVERYBODY. THANK YOU.

John, glad to know everything goes out to be great, we will learn from this and keep improving our products and customer service, hope you will get it back soon. Please let us know if there is any further issue.
2018-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules