Camera calibration report
3769 6 2018-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Naseem Ahmad
lvl.1

Pakistan

Hello to All.
I am Naseem Ahmad from Pakistan. I am using Inspire 2 to monitor Landslides. I have an issue. for my research analysis i need camera calibaration report for every flight. I want to ask how could i generate the camera calibration report from Inspire 2. please suggest some tutorials etc.
Thanks to all in Advance
Regards
Naseem Ahmad
University of Peshawar.

2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Naseem, thanks for your interest in DJI product, unfortunately, there is no gimbal calibration report can be generated, sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-5-23
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do you mean Meta Data? I am not sure what a camera calibration report would have to do with your research, then again, by no means am I an expert. Meta Data would give you a great deal of information, time, Lat and Long, camera, Lens, etc. If that is what you want, you just need an Exif App. The Inspire will give you all of the relevant data with each photo.
2018-5-23
Use props
Naseem Ahmad
lvl.1

Pakistan

Dear Rodger8. I am working on Landslide Displacement using  Inspir 2. What i want is to set the fiducial marks for my mosaic. i want to know the marks and its value for interior orientation. at the same time i need prinicple point and focal length but this is generated by Agisoft photoscan which is not an issue but the fiducial marks are an issue for me. i need it to process it using COSI Corr to study landslide defromation.
Please suggest any thing if you could help me
Thank You
Regards
Naseem Ahmad
2018-5-23
Use props
Naseem Ahmad
lvl.1

Pakistan

Rodger8 Posted at 2018-5-23 04:21
Do you mean Meta Data? I am not sure what a camera calibration report would have to do with your research, then again, by no means am I an expert. Meta Data would give you a great deal of information, time, Lat and Long, camera, Lens, etc. If that is what you want, you just need an Exif App. The Inspire will give you all of the relevant data with each photo.

Dear Rodger8. I am working on Landslide Displacement using  Inspir 2. What i want is to set the fiducial marks for my mosaic. i want to know the marks and its value for interior orientation. at the same time i need prinicple point and focal length but this is generated by Agisoft photoscan which is not an issue but the fiducial marks are an issue for me. i need it to process it using COSI Corr to study landslide defromation.
Thank You
Regards
Naseem Ahmad
2018-5-23
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Naseem Ahmad Posted at 2018-5-23 22:06
Dear Rodger8. I am working on Landslide Displacement using  Inspir 2. What i want is to set the fiducial marks for my mosaic. i want to know the marks and its value for interior orientation. at the same time i need prinicple point and focal length but this is generated by Agisoft photoscan which is not an issue but the fiducial marks are an issue for me. i need it to process it using COSI Corr to study landslide defromation.
Thank You

Naseem, honestly you are talking over my head. I can only relate to Metadata and the I2 with the X5s camera. I have done mapping using Drone Deploy and Maps Made Easy with Volume measurements. I am not familiar with your terminology or exactly what you are trying to determine.
2018-5-24
Use props
Billboyheritagesurvey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232306 ft
United Kingdom

Camera calibration can be achieved in AgiSoft Metashape or AgiSoft Lens. I have done one for the Mavic 2 Pro: https://billboyheritagesurvey.wo ... l1-20c-calibration/
2020-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules