Does DJI usually meet their advertised delivery estimates?
1476 7 2018-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fougasse
lvl.2
Flight distance : 303087 ft
France

Last thursday (on the 17th) I ordered a Dji Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 (order #0416085290210) to Switzerland. It said the delivery time after payment confirmation was 2-5 business days. I picked some accessories, but I've been very careful to only pick stuff with a delivery time of 2-5 business days. Actually my main address isn't in Switzerland, but I ordered to a Swiss address because I was going to Switzerland for two weeks and delivery times in my home country (France) were 10-15 business days which seemed too long and I wanted to avoid that. I thought I would easily get the package while in Switzerland, even if there was some delay (a few days).

Well, it's almost been a week now and the package hasn't even shipped. I checked delivery times for all the stuff I ordered for days after I placed my order and it was still saying 2-5 days. Last night, however, it started saying 10-15 days for some items. Surely this shouldn't affect my order since this change happened days later?! I'm starting to get worried that shipping will take weeks now and that I won't even be in Switzerland anymore when the package is delivered.

So I'm wondering, is this common? Does DJI usually meet their avertised delivery estimates? I already had to wait for several days before placing my order to get my university added to the database in order to get the education discount (even though it isn't an obscure university by any means, it's in the Shanghai #500 for instance), so this is really starting to take a long time.

2018-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are so sorry to have kept you waiting, your concern has been forwarded to the Sales Team to look into, I will come back to you later once I hear from them, please wait for a moment, thank you.
2018-5-23
Use props
fougasse
lvl.2
Netherlands

Thank you for your feedback.
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fougasse Posted at 2018-5-23 01:46
Thank you for your feedback.

Thanks for your patience, the whole order is delayed because the Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 is out of stock in the local warehouse, we are so sorry for this, I have verified with the team, the earliest shipping date would be 25th May, is that OK for you?
2018-5-23
Use props
fougasse
lvl.2
Netherlands

Well... It's better than 10-15 days at least. :-/ Do you confirm the order will be shipped on May 25th?
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fougasse Posted at 2018-5-23 03:20
Well... It's better than 10-15 days at least. :-/ Do you confirm the order will be shipped on May 25th?

Yes, that is the earliest shipping date at the moment, if there is no other issue, we will inform the team to arrange the shipment as soon as possible.
2018-5-23
Use props
fougasse
lvl.2
Netherlands

It indeed shipped today! Thanks a lot for your help.
2018-5-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fougasse Posted at 2018-5-25 01:48
It indeed shipped today! Thanks a lot for your help.

You' re welcome. I have sent the tracking number to you via PM, please go to check it. Hope you can receive it soon. Have a nice day!
2018-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules