Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem with quality of video or photo
936 10 2018-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pepe Jelinek
lvl.1

Hey im expiriencing some quality issue, i know its my bad for sure. so im looking for advice, i guess its not possible to have manual sharp images on sunny days without nd right?  
i do not want to shoot on auto. :-)
2018-5-23
Use props
Pepe Jelinek
lvl.1

Plus anyone of you know some LUTs good for d-cinelike mavic air?
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, you use the Mavic air, right? If so, you can purchase the Mavic Air ND Filters Set (ND4/8/16) from the website: https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-air-nd-filters-set. Thank!
2018-5-23
Use props
M2Wair
Captain
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

If shooting manually set your exposure warning (looks like zebra stripes on screen) in the settings, helps to set correct exposure. Shoot at lowest ISO, get a good set of ND filters either DJI own or Polarpro and the following tutorial by Mauro Films will help you get the cinematic look you require.

2018-5-23
Use props
Pepe Jelinek
lvl.1

im using zebra studied all the stuff just ordered nd filters because with sun shine theres no way to have sharp image :-) thank you all so much :-) hopefully i get rid of the blurr and fragments :-)
2018-5-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Pepe Jelinek Posted at 2018-5-23 02:24
im using zebra studied all the stuff  just ordered nd filters because with sun shine theres no way to have sharp image :-) thank you all so much :-) hopefully i get rid of the blurr and fragments :-)

Do you have an example to share?
2018-5-23
Use props
rent
Captain
Flight distance : 1773458 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Adding ND filters will not fix issue of not having sharp photos. Please post some samples so we can know how to help you.
2018-5-23
Use props
Pepe Jelinek
lvl.1

Yeah sure, no zebra on this pictures when shooting. Im not any kind of pro, but i thought its cause of high shutter speed, iso was kept on 100.
BF4885E1-0997-43CA-85F7-B23E85BBAEC3.jpeg
CEF4F1BD-45FD-46A0-A99C-A2BDD29CDA64.jpeg
2018-5-23
Use props
Pepe Jelinek
lvl.1

Those are not thumbnails btw :-) but the real pictures in .jpg due to hard time editing raw on ipad.
2018-5-23
Use props
Pepe Jelinek
lvl.1

Im off to Greece, Lefkada in 2 weeks and i would love to not ruin my shots there :-) so ill go with polar pro cine series nd 4,8,16 i guess
2018-5-23
Use props
rent
Captain
Flight distance : 1773458 ft
  • >>>
Russia

For still images (photos), you actually want as fast a shutter speed as possible, so as to reduce / prevent any motion blur due to drone movement or movement of the objects you are photographing.

The images you posted -- are they off your DJI Go app? They are only 960 x 544 thumbnails, not the original full size images which should be 4056 x 3040. For best quality and editing, shoot DNG (raw). See if you can grab the original files from the SD card.

The exposure of your first image looks pretty good. I bet the full size image on your SD card would look good. The second one is perhaps slightly under exposed. Again, I think you will have a good file to edit with if you pull the file off the SD card.
2018-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules