The tilt motor is no longer after the software update
597 3 2018-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sebastian Belvedere
New

Hi all,

I bought my Ronin M used. I had no problems for 13 days. Everything went perfect.
Everything has been tested wonderfully. Now I wanted to control the Ronin M with
the app with my mobile phone. Since I did not know the password from the consumer,
I downloaded the DJI Assistant. Have the Ronin M connected to my Mac and reset the
password. Then I saw that there was a new update for the Ronin M. I've made the firmware
down on it. Until then everything was ok. Not a minute then blew my tilt motor. It got
warm and it straightened for some serious cables. The engine was really warm. You could
barely touch it. Have made out so that the engine cools down. After the engine was cooled,
the tilt motor did not work anymore. He only gets a little warm but he does not react.  Does one know what I can do now?
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Sebastian, we're sorry to read your post. Just to verify, the firmware update is successful, right? What's the current version? Could you upload a short issue video for better assistance? We'd like to check the exact status and see it can be figured out remotely. Thanks in advance!
2018-5-25
Use props
Sebastian Belvedere
New

Hello DJI, I have now called the customer service. I also described the same thing. The only meant that I should send the Ronin M so that you can see what exactly with the Ronin M is. Your update was successful at the end. That was there too. It had the new updates. I could not do a new update anymore. As I said above in the text. I did the update. After a few minutes my girlfriend said it smells so weird after something broke. Then the tilt has beeped. Was really warm. So that you could not touch anymore. I made a direct decision. Allow to cool for 15 minutes. He was cold again. When I turned on the right settings of the camera and the Ronin M, only the Roll and Pan were in the right motion. The two axles also had back pressure. The tilt only stayed straight. If you counter pressure on the tilt he did not do anything. you can simply move the tilt axis back and forth. The tilt motor only gets slightly warm and does not smell normal. I can only say that now. The calibration was perfect. As with the description on the Youtube. I was able to film perfectly for 13 whole days and that was something. After the update everything was over. Something I've never seen something like that happens. I have been a proud Yuneec fan for 5 years now. And now I change to DJI and then something like that happens. I'm sad because I bought the device used and paid so much money. Now again to pay for repair would be really ..... Because I have to spend more money than if I got new.

Now you are asked
2018-5-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sebastian Belvedere Posted at 2018-5-25 04:41
Hello DJI, I have now called the customer service. I also described the same thing. The only meant that I should send the Ronin M so that you can see what exactly with the Ronin M is. Your update was successful at the end. That was there too. It had the new updates. I could not do a new update anymore. As I said above in the text. I did the update. After a few minutes my girlfriend said it smells so weird after something broke. Then the tilt has beeped. Was really warm. So that you could not touch anymore. I made a direct decision. Allow to cool for 15 minutes. He was cold again. When I turned on the right settings of the camera and the Ronin M, only the Roll and Pan were in the right motion. The two axles also had back pressure. The tilt only stayed straight. If you counter pressure on the tilt he did not do anything. you can simply move the tilt axis back and forth. The tilt motor only gets slightly warm and does not smell normal. I can only say that now. The calibration was perfect. As with the description on the Youtube. I was able to film perfectly for 13 whole days and that was something. After the update everything was over. Something I've never seen something like that happens. I have been a proud Yuneec fan for 5 years now. And now I change to DJI and then something like that happens. I'm sad because I bought the device used and paid so much money. Now again to pay for repair would be really ..... Because I have to spend more money than if I got new.

Now you are asked

We are so sorry for the late response, please reply to one of the admin's posts next time if you need any assistance, we will reply as soon as possible.
We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience with our product. Did you already send in? If yes, our repair center will help to take care of it and we will get it fixed without any charge if it is a warranty case. Please post the case number here if you need any assistance.
2018-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules