1809 3 2018-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ronan tahiti
Second Officer
Flight distance : 736473 ft
Fiji

Hi everyone.

If anybody could help me, it would be great !

Since a couple of weeks, i am scared to fly my spark because of an IMU error. Every time i start the spark , my remote and my phone using an OTG, the 4 LED of the drone are all fixed red. Dji go 4 saying need to calibrate IMU. I go in the option to look at the Gyro level and it's in red, but after 1 minute that the spark is ON, the gyro is coming back to green, warning and drone LED are coming back to normal and then i can fly, but i don't go too far and long because i am scared to lose my drone.
I did the calibration so many time since i got the problem but nothing change. Everytime i start , same problem.. looks like the drone need to warm up a bit to work as normal.
Everything started after i updated dji go 4 app to version 4.2.12. Everything was ok before with version 4.1.15 and OTG.
Now i am back on 4.1.15 and i refreshed the software version of my spark, but still the same problem.
I never get any problem , never crashed the drone ever.

What should, could i do??

Thanks.

Ronan
2018-5-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Ronan, I am sorry to hear the difficulties. Just to verify, the IMU calibrating message disappeared after leaving the drone for a while, right? Did the IMU calibration succeed?
If yes, and the performance of the drone is normal, please don't worry. But if the IMU error message exists during flight and had affected the performance, I suggest sending the drone in since you had tried refreshing the firmware and calibrating the IMU. Please contact our support for a further help: http://www.dji.com/support
2018-5-24
Use props
ronan tahiti
Second Officer
Flight distance : 736473 ft
Fiji

IMU message disappear after 30seconds to 1 minute after starting the drone.
IMU calibration succeed everytime but when I start again my drone after it has cooled down, error message is coming again.
I have to say that I am worry to fly with this message at the start..

Do you have any advice , that I could try?

Thank you
2018-5-24
Use props
nixuspix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Did You try to reflash firmware?
2018-5-24
Use props
Advanced