Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
STILL no pano mode for P4A?!
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cogitare
lvl.1
Flight distance : 131713 ft

Why are we not getting an update for the P4A with the pano modes?! I was looking forward to shoot some panos with my brand new phantom 4 advanced (2 days old). This is not okay DJI, you made a post and told the differences beetween P4A and P4P, panos were not on that list! So, now I can’t do my panos with my new $1400 drone because DJI lied to me. By telling us that the differences beetween the p4p and p4a are; no rear or side obstacle avoidance, no 5.8GHz transmission and no TapFly backwards, you basically lied (at least that is what I feel). Please fix it, or give an explanation why because I did some research and this seems to have been around for a while. Thank you.
2018-5-24
Use props
jimm00re
First Officer
Flight distance : 1277503 ft

Welcome to the forums, read the various other posts on this topic, request the beta, install it...
2018-5-24
Use props
Landbo
First Officer
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

Litchi works actely better than DJIGO4 in panomode:  https://flylitchi.com/  if you ask me.   

Regards Leif.
2018-5-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

I am sorry to hear that you were misinformed in regards to the Panorama feature on your aircraft. As of the moment, Phantom 4 Advanced does not support Panorama. Allow me to forward this concern to our Developer team. I am sending you a message on your PM to get other details that I needed. Kindly check your PM. Thank you.
2018-5-24
Use props
KEJ
First Officer
United Kingdom

Hi

Its there now available in beta testing and it works very well.

You can request it via Susan.

Cheers

https://forum.dji.com/thread-128796-3-1.html
2018-5-26
Use props
RJR8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 745761 ft
  • >>>
United States

Landbo Posted at 2018-5-24 08:00
Litchi works actely better than DJIGO4 in panomode:  https://flylitchi.com/  if you ask me.   

Hilsen Leif.

Can Litchi be installed on a P4A Plus controller   ...Thanks
2018-5-27
Use props
Landbo
First Officer
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

RJR8 Posted at 2018-5-27 08:41
Can Litchi be installed on a P4A Plus controller   ...Thanks

I do not have a +controller for my P4A. However, according to https://flylitchi.com/crystalsky  it should be possible via Amazon. Read for yourself how ..... to .......... do.   

Regards Leif.
2018-5-27
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

RJR8 Posted at 2018-5-27 08:41
Can Litchi be installed on a P4A Plus controller   ...Thanks

As Landbo say it should be possible now if Litchi is bought from Amazon.
You might would have to upgrade your controller with the firmware from the P4P download section as it look like it still is an old version laying in the P4A section.
2018-5-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Cogitare, we're sorry that there is still no official firmware supports pano feature now. if you are interested in this feature, please kindly offer your DJI Account(the email address when he login DJI GO4) and paste here, we'll collect and add the beta for you.
2018-5-27
Use props
foorc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11716 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

HI  , SUSAN .
I HAD  INSTALLED THE BETA FIRMWARE THAT YOU HAD SENT TO ME .THANK YOU.
AS I HAD BEEN FLEW IT YESTERDAY AND FOUND NOTHING  IS NEW IN SIDE AFTER INSTALLED THE BETA  FIRMWARE AND  MY DRONE CAMERA STILL HAD THE SAME ISSUE OF SHUTTER .  I NOTICED THE DRONE HAVE TO START TWICE  BEFORE IT GETTING  NORMAL OF SHUTTER .
OR  DOES ANYONE HAD THE SAME ISSUE OF MINE ? HAVE ANY SOLUTION   ?
2018-6-2
Use props
djiuser_KeNrlWmIYjPz
New

Germany

Hallo susan
Wie kann ich auch auf mein p4A die pano Funktion nutzen .
Danke
2019-8-14
Use props
cameracollector
Second Officer
Flight distance : 807133 ft
Canada

I have the pano feature on my P4A

And dude, turn off your CAPS LOCK..
2019-8-14
Use props
djiuser_XLzWFE0bc0j1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 424252 ft

Hello, can you send for me that beta app?
2019-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules