Hyperlapse Questions
630 5 2018-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gr8fulTed
lvl.2
United States

I'm very new to the Osmo Mobile 2, my first gimbal of any sort. I'm using it with an iPhone X, and I need to do a walk through of my neighborhood for a web page. I thought Hyperlapse would be the way to go in this instance.

When I put it in Hyperlapse, I have it set to operate for 10 minutes, although 5 minutes is likely enough. My problems tend to be how to keep it in flashlight hold and walk through the neighborhood without the gimbal auto rotating left/right up/down on it's own. I have it set for 0.5 sec. Any suggestions on how to just keep it steady and recording?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2018-5-24
Use props
Hurley1718
First Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you hold the gimbal straight in front of you before you start walking you can tap the "M" button twice and it will lock the gimbal in place so it wont turn around on you.

I think is what you are asking about.
2018-5-24
Use props
Gr8fulTed
lvl.2
United States

Hurley1718 Posted at 2018-5-24 12:34
If you hold the gimbal straight in front of you before you start walking you can tap the "M" button twice and it will lock the gimbal in place so it wont turn around on you.

I think is what you are asking about.

Great. Thanks for the info!
2018-5-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I may need to modify Hurley's suggestion, you will only need to press the Power/Mode button once to switch the gimbal mode, pressing twice is to center the mobile phone, please check the user manual. GTScreenshot_20180528_132928.png
2018-5-27
Use props
Gr8fulTed
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-27 21:29
I may need to modify Hurley's suggestion, you will only need to press the Power/Mode button once to switch the gimbal mode, pressing twice is to center the mobile phone, please check the user manual.[view_image]

Thank you!
2018-5-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You are welcome, please keep us posted if there is any other issue, we are always here to help.
2018-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules