Still can't upgrade RC
323 3 2018-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dposea
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18419 ft

I have been trying for days to update my P4. I finally got the AC updated with DJI Assistant 1.2.0.

I have been unable to upgrade the RC.  The latest version of DJI gO 4 runs to 35% and fails. Ive tried android and IOS versions. Both fail at 35%. Currently my RC jas all white lights. When trying to upate via IOS the left hand LED IS BLUE, using android all lights are white. The RC does not need the led count up to start. Just turning on the RC works. I have not found an updrade log. Ive tried to give as much info as possible. Can anyone help?
2018-5-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty upgrading the firmware of your remote controller. You may follow the steps below for us to successfully update it.

1. Turn on the remote controller - leave the aircraft off
2. Press and hold C1. C2, and the record button until you hear a beep and do not let go.
3. Press the wheel on the right side of the remote controller and do not let go of any button.
4. While holding the buttons turn OFF the remote controller.
5. While holding the buttons turn ON the remote controller.
6. Now update the remote controller.
2018-5-24
Use props
dposea
lvl.2
United States

I tried that, with the android app, still fails at 35% and the first led never turns blue.
2018-5-24
Use props
dposea
lvl.2
United States

I read somewhere some early p4s had p3 controllers that can't be upgraded past 1.6.0. Could that be the case? I think the serial number is 045jde13021997.
2018-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules