Camera doesn't move but I have a video on my phone. Please help
657 6 2018-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2233be10
lvl.1
Flight distance : 288461 ft

Hello Everyone,

The other day I crashed my drone and I bent one of the arms for the camera. When I started it up it would freak out and would shake and would move with my inputs or when I drone flew. I changed out the bent arm and cable. When I put everything together the motors in the pivot points didn't move and the inputs from the controller didn't do anything. I could see the video feed though. I went and got a new cable and the exact same thing is still happening. Any help is much appreciated. TIA
2018-5-25
Use props
fans2233be10
lvl.1

Camera doesn't move but I have a video on my phone. Please help

Hello Everyone,

The other day I crashed my drone and I bent one of the arms for the camera. When I started it up it would freak out and would shake and would move with my inputs or when I drone flew. I changed out the bent arm and cable. When I put everything together the motors in the pivot points didn't move and the inputs from the controller didn't do anything. I could see the video feed though. I went and got a new cable and the exact same thing is still happening. Any help is much appreciated. TIA
2018-5-25
Use props
Hurley1718
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

depending on how hard you crashed you could have damaged an internal board or something. If you have DJI Care you can always open a case with them.
2018-5-25
Use props
fans2233be10
lvl.1

Hurley1718 Posted at 2018-5-25 16:01
depending on how hard you crashed you could have damaged an internal board or something. If you have DJI Care you can always open a case with them.

I hot our neighbors house. Wasn't going fast. It feel about 15 feet. The thing I don't get is that it worked before I changed the cable it just was going crazy. Now it doesn't move at all. I don't have the DJI care. It ran out in Jan.
2018-5-25
Use props
fans2233be10
lvl.1

What does this mean?
2018-5-25
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Hardware issue, Mechanically something is wrong, eg as said above, internal board damage, or something not put back together correctly like gimbal motors, arms etc.
If your unsure, it may have to be sent in for DJI to repair.
2018-5-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry to read the troubles. I'm afraid that the performance cannot be ensured after the crash. Please kindly start a case and send the unit in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support Feel free to contact us if there is anything else we can help.
2018-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules