x3 camera
630 2 2018-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_1d3JnCPoNkDa
lvl.2

Just wondering first, what is the usb port on the back of the camera do?

Also, camera sets calibrates, goes to record or pic's but no video.

Any help would be much appreciatated.
2018-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The USB port on the back of the camera can be used to export the files like footage or pictures.
Do you mean there is no image transmission in the DJI Go APP? Is there any error message in Aircraft Status? Have you tried another mobile device? Can the camera be controlled by RC?
2018-5-29
Use props
djiuser_1d3JnCPoNkDa
lvl.2

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-29 01:25
The USB port on the back of the camera can be used to export the files like footage or pictures.
Do you mean there is no image transmission in the DJI Go APP? Is there any error message in Aircraft Status? Have you tried another mobile device? Can the camera be controlled by RC?

Hello, Thanks for the reply. Camera does all of its sets and spins and calibrates. A couple of time the video has appeared, then goes away. I have full control with the rc and camera everything works. A while ago this was the bird that was stuck in travel mode. Turned out I replaced the encore and she fly's perfect. One thing to note, I have tried the camera on my backup inspire 1 and it does the same. I put my backup camera on and its fine? Hardware, software, I am new but learning and love It....Thanks Mindy.
Question: Just wondering are you a woman that likes to fly drones, if so thats Cool....Bill
2018-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules