Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P4p v2 a few bugs
999 12 2018-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jimmy hoffa
First Officer
Flight distance : 1824291 ft
  • >>>

So I am enjoying my p4p V2 but there are some bugs and I don't know if it's because of the Android app, IOS users may not even experience this but I would like dji to look into these.

SO  #1 is there is no compass values on compass page so cannot see compass status.

#2 is changing sensitivity in "braking" has no affect so 70 it still brakes as hard as 130
The second one I'm particularly worried about because I can be going slow and it brakes super hard not good for footage!
I am on latest go app and use a galaxy s9+ which worked flawlessly for my Phantom 4 Pro V1 and other DJI aircraft
Fw for p4p v2 has latest. So it would be nice if one DJI puts out a new aircraft they actually test this stuff out I'm sure you guys have Android devices it's crazy we spend $1,500 and have to deal with this. I have had this p4p v2 for a few weeks now and have not complained but come on dji put some fixes out already! The only bug that you guys fixed in the latest DJI Go app was occu sync settings being in simplified Chinese I can give two craps about that you should fix the real stuff that affects flight
2018-5-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thank you for raising this concern. Allow me to forward this issue to our Developer Team. I am sending you a PM to get more details about this issue. Please check your PM.
2018-5-27
Use props
Jimmy hoffa
First Officer
  • >>>

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-5-27 06:24
Thank you for raising this concern. Allow me to forward this issue to our Developer Team. I am sending you a PM to get more details about this issue. Please check your PM.

Thank u....i pm'ed u back. I have actually done some more extensive testing and it seems to be just an Android issue where you cannot see any Compass values iOS users can actually see the compass values I will show you the screenshot of what it looks like also like I said braking does not work correctly it is pretty violent. And I have tried on multiple devices so for Android it will not let you actually change the setting or it does not stick
2018-5-27
Use props
Jimmy hoffa
First Officer
  • >>>

2018-5-27
Use props
Jimmy hoffa
First Officer
  • >>>

I think the compass value should be handled with high priority we definitely should be able to see these on the Android side of things. The only reason why I know my compass is okay because when doing a compass calibration I looked at the lights and they gave me visual cue that everything calibrated correctly otherwise I have no way of knowing what my status is for Compass and that is alarming!
2018-5-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Jimmy hoffa Posted at 2018-5-27 08:14
I think the compass value should be handled with high priority we definitely should be able to see these on the Android side of things. The only reason why I know my compass is okay because when doing a compass calibration I looked at the lights and they gave me visual cue that everything calibrated correctly otherwise I have no way of knowing what my status is for Compass and that is alarming!

Hi Jimmy, thank you for providing the information, we have forwarded it to our engineers for a check, if there is an update, we'll let you know at the first time.
2018-5-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Hi Jimmy, according to our engineers, in order to help you better analyze the issue, could you please help to provide the related flight data from the drone? Thank you in advance!
2018-5-28
Use props
Jimmy hoffa
First Officer
  • >>>

Sure so download new assistant 2 then what? What part of flight data do u need?
2018-5-28
Use props
Jimmy hoffa
First Officer
  • >>>

I think u guys just need to use a p4p v2 with android device....u will see the bugs!
2018-5-28
Use props
paul2660
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10331 ft
  • >>>

You need to download Assistant 2 for Phantom.  Older version of Assistant 2 will not work with P4 vr2

You can download the “assistant 2 for Phantom” on the main downloads page for the P4 Vr 2.0.  

One note, the software will connect  I.e. you can get to the screen where you see the USB plug move to the compputer, and then you will get nothing.  

Program will not read firmware or flight logs from the drone.  I have tried to use it on PC (win10) or Mac (high sierra).   

Had a post on this forum about this problem and got a response that made no sense from DJI, something about the “program can read anything yet as there has not been an update to the base firmware”. OK, great, you still should be able to see the firmware.  And BTW, the battery I had needed to be updated, which you can normally do from the Assistant software NOT possible.   Had to go the djigo4 app for that.

NET, you can’t get to the flight logs, thus you can get important info from the drone.  This issue needs to be fixed IMO.

Not sure if you can pull the .DAT from the drone  without assistant software.

Paul Caldwell
2018-5-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Jimmy hoffa Posted at 2018-5-28 04:44
Sure so download new assistant 2 then what? What part of flight data do u need?

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Please download the DJI assistant 2 for P4P V2.0 from this website: https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro-v2/info#downloads, connect your drone to PC and then you can export the flight data as the picture below shows, thanks.

2018-5-29
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-5-29 19:16
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Please download the DJI assistant 2 for P4P V2.0 from this website: https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro-v2/info#downloads, connect your drone to PC and then you can export the flight data as the picture below shows, thanks.

[view_image]

Is that screenshot from v.2.0? - several users are reporting that Assistant2 for v.2.0 is no good for anything (read it don't work as intended).

ex. https://forum.dji.com/thread-150246-1-1.html
2018-5-30
Use props
Jimmy hoffa
First Officer
  • >>>

Dji diana....the problem is we cant export flight logs....cant do anything with assistant 2 and p4p v2... besides why can't one of your people just use a V2 with an Android device u will see the bugs i discuss.
2018-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules