2709 13 2018-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
martinfueloep
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1551401 ft
  • >>>
Austria

I have an Inspire 1Raw and have to log in to my DJI-account every time I open DJI Go. If I do not my flight distance and height are restricted to 30 or 50meters.I am having this problem on the Crystalsky and on my Android phone. I haven‘t tested it with my iPhone 5s since the screen is too tiny to work with it.

Is anybody else having to do so? Some software-updates before it was OK to log in to DJI Go once, and I was able to fly even after restarting the Crystalsky.
Now I still seem to be logged in, my name and the „Sign out“-button is shown, but I have to commect the Crystalsky to the Internet before takeoff. If I do not, DJI Go won‘t let me fly higher than30 and further than 50 meters
2018-5-26
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>

thats just plain messed up, have you tried logging out then removing and re installing the app?
2018-5-26
Use props
martinfueloep
Second Officer
  • >>>
Austria

I will try to do so on my Android-phone. But I think it is not possible to do that (un- and then reinstall the app) on the Crystalsky...
2018-5-27
Use props
martinfueloep
Second Officer
  • >>>
Austria

Great, it worked on the Android-phone. Now I have to wait till my Crystalsky comes back from service (backlight has died) and try to find a way to solve the problem on the CS, too.

Thanks a lot, mixchief!
2018-5-27
Use props
mixchief
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>

martinfueloep Posted at 2018-5-27 06:06
Great, it worked on the Android-phone. Now I have to wait till my Crystalsky comes back from service (backlight has died) and try to find a way to solve the problem on the CS, too.

Thanks a lot, mixchief!

Glad to be of help
2018-5-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

martinfueloep Posted at 2018-5-27 06:06
Great, it worked on the Android-phone. Now I have to wait till my Crystalsky comes back from service (backlight has died) and try to find a way to solve the problem on the CS, too.

Thanks a lot, mixchief!

Good to know that you got it worked, thanks for Mixchief's help.
As for your CS backlight issue, have you sent the machine back? If no, just to verify, are you able to adjust the backlight manually? Please tell me which firmware that the CS is running with, try to refresh the latest firmware via the SD card. See if it helps.
2018-5-27
Use props
martinfueloep
Second Officer
  • >>>
Austria

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-5-27 22:43
Good to know that you got it worked, thanks for Mixchief's help.
As for your CS backlight issue, have you sent the machine back? If no, just to verify, are you able to adjust the backlight manually? Please tell me which firmware that the CS is running with, try to refresh the latest firmware via the SD card. See if it helps.

I have already sent the CS Ultrabright back. It was on the  firmware 02.06.03.00.
At the moment I can't say if my CS is going to be repaired or replaced, but I will check the firmware-version as soon as I get it back....
Thank you for your support, DJI Thor!

2018-5-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

martinfueloep Posted at 2018-5-28 05:03
I have already sent the CS Ultrabright back. It was on the  firmware 02.06.03.00.
At the moment I can't say if my CS is going to be repaired or replaced, but I will check the firmware-version as soon as I get it back....
Thank you for your support, DJI Thor!

Martin, no worries, the repair center will help to take care of it and get it sorted out. Please keep us posted if you need any assistance during this process.
2018-5-29
Use props
martinfueloep
Second Officer
  • >>>
Austria

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-29 01:19
Martin, no worries, the repair center will help to take care of it and get it sorted out. Please keep us posted if you need any assistance during this process.

Hi Mindy,

my CS Ultra is back and works fine. BUT I still have to login everytime I start DJI Go, otherwise my flight height and distance are limited to 30/50 meters.

I did a factory reset, that did help for a few starts, but now I need an internet connection each time I start DJI Go.
That really sucks...
2018-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

martinfueloep Posted at 2018-6-20 12:58
Hi Mindy,

my CS Ultra is back and works fine. BUT I still have to login everytime I start DJI Go, otherwise my flight height and distance are limited to 30/50 meters.

The latest firmware if V02.06.06.00 and the DJI Go APP is V 3.1.38, are they up to date?
2018-6-25
Use props
martinfueloep
Second Officer
  • >>>
Austria

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-6-25 01:54
The latest firmware if V02.06.06.00 and the DJI Go APP is V 3.1.38, are they up to date?

Hi Mindy,

yes, they are! I did a factory reset again but did not fly since that...
2018-6-25
Use props
martinfueloep
Second Officer
  • >>>
Austria

Hi Mindy,

I might have solved the problem: I use DJI Go for the Inspire RAW and the Osmo RAW. Every time I switch back from the Osmo to the Inspire I get the red warning "Your flight distance and altitude have been limited to 50 and 30 meters", as soon as I start the motors.
BUT if I shut the motors off and restart them, the warning is gone. And it does not come again, until I connect the Crystalsky to the Osmo and then back to the Inspire.
Today I cannot test, if the distance restriction is still active, even if the warning is not shown, because I must not fly where I am at the moment.
I will try that tomorrow (if it is not raining).
Regards, Martin

****Edit: I did an additional check: even if I am connected to the Internet and logged in I get the "restricted distance and altitude"-warning.

2018-6-25
Use props
martinfueloep
Second Officer
  • >>>
Austria

Hi all!

Today I was able to test the CS 7.85 Ultra with the Osmo RAW and the Inspire RAW.
First I shot some clips with CS and the Osmo, after that I connected the CS to the Inspire's remote. As soon as I started the motors there was the warning with the restricted flight range and altitude, again. So I shut down the motors, the warning disappeared, and after starting the motors again there was no more warning and I could fly 150m high (as far as it is legal here in Austria) and 400m away without any problems or warnings.

So it seems that the red popup does not have any affect to the Inspire's performance...I hope I can rely on that fact...

Regards, Martin
2018-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

martinfueloep Posted at 2018-6-26 08:41
Hi all!

Today I was able to test the CS 7.85 Ultra with the Osmo RAW and the Inspire RAW.

Martin, sorry for my late response, it may be the false alarm by the APP, the issue will be forwarded to our engineers for attention, I will come back to you once I hear from them, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules