Battery 2 port not connecting with battery
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfbb718ab
New
Flight distance : 7766 ft
Namibia

Hi there,I’m currently on a job in a very remote location and when I unpacked my inspire 2 to start shooting, only battery 1 would pick up that a battery was connected. Battery 2 was completely blank. I’ve tried firmware updates, updating batteries, pairing batteries, changing between all the batteries I have and I still get nothing. Any help here would be hugely appreciated.
2018-5-27
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can you post some screenshots or photos of your problem. If the batteries are pairing and FW is updated in the Inspire 2, then I would think the port is connecting. More information would be helpful and this way some solutions could be found.

Rich
2018-5-27
Use props
Burt_Black
New
Namibia

RichJ53 Posted at 2018-5-27 09:46
Can you post some screenshots or photos of your problem. If the batteries are pairing and FW is updated in the Inspire 2, then I would think the port is connecting. More information would be helpful and this way some solutions could be found.

Rich

2018-5-27
Use props
Burt_Black
New
Namibia

2018-5-27
Use props
Burt_Black
New
Namibia

RichJ53 Posted at 2018-5-27 09:46

Rich

2018-5-27
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yikes

1] Have you tired to clean the battery terminals on the Inspire battery port? I am assuming you get this same condition no matter which battery is inserted.

2] Does the battery click into place and the spring tension feels the same on both sides? make sure no debris or dirt  is inside the battery slot

I use this electrical contact cleaner for all the contact points of my drones with great success

Link to Deoxit  D100L-25C Contact Cleaner

Maybe one of the DJI moderators can suggest other causes or fixes
Rich
2018-5-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to read on your post, like Rich suggested, firstly, please check if the PIN contactor is fine, please switch the battery on both sides to verify if it is the issue of the battery or the battery compartment.
Then, please check if the battery remove button can be fully locked.
Did you try another mobile device or re-install the APP to see if it is possible the false alarm by APP?
2018-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules