Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC cable (USB Type-C connector)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
irinako
New

United States

Hi,

A year ago I ordered my Mavic Pro - however back in that package I got:
1. RC cable (Lightning connector)
2. RC cable (Standard Micro USB connector)

However since I upgraded my cell phone to Samsung galaxy 9, I need to connect to remote. Can you help me validate if i need to get RC cable (USB Type-C connector) which will allow me to connect my phone with remote controller?

Should I get this connector at DJI site or I can get it on Amazon?

Thank you,
Irina

2018-5-27
Use props
3-D
Captain
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes you need the USB-C  RC connection  And Yes you can get one from Amazon, but it looks like it is only $8 from DJI.  i would get it from DJI.
2018-5-27
Use props
irinako
New

United States

3-D Posted at 2018-5-27 09:01
Yes you need the USB-C  RC connection  And Yes you can get one from Amazon, but it looks like it is only $8 from DJI.  i would get it from DJI.

I just pulled up and it's $8+$15 for shipping from DJI. Only $8.49 from Amazon. Wonder if maybe BestBuy or Frys would sell this cable from DJI?
2018-5-27
Use props
3-D
Captain
Flight distance : 635764 ft
  • >>>
United States

irinako Posted at 2018-5-27 09:03
I just pulled up and it's $8+$15 for shipping from DJI. Only $8.49 from Amazon. Wonder if maybe BestBuy or Frys would sell this cable from DJI?

What the...  nah...  get it from Amazon.  Fry's may have one though.  OR,  here is another idea.  Take the USB cable that came with your phone, and plug it into the port on the bottom of the controller.  That will get you flying today, then you can order the cable that fits the side of the controller from amazon.
2018-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules