Home / TELLO /
3684 4 2018-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jojo47
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44206 ft

Hello,

I would like some information on the charging procedure for Tello batteries. In the documentation, it says that while charging the battery the blue light flashes slowly, and then changes to solid blue when charging is complete. I do not observe this behavior. , the blue light is still flashing, even after hours of operation and that with 3 different batteries and 2 different chargers (I used PC USB port and Smartphone charger). With a battery, the light flashes slowly 2 or 4 times, then very quickly between 5 and 10 times (it's not easy to count it goes too fast). What is/are my problem(s). How can you help me?
Thank you.
2018-5-27
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Hey, sorry to read on that. Per your case, we respectfully recommend you a wall charger rather than PC USB port. If it persists, please kindly contact support@ryzerobotics.com for further assistance.  
2018-5-27
Use props
Jojo47
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44206 ft

RYZE Posted at 2018-5-27 23:06
Hey, sorry to read on that. Per your case, we respectfully recommend you a wall charger rather than PC USB port. If it persists, please kindly contact  for further assistance.

As I wrote, I also use the wall charger of my smartphone, which delivers 2A under 5v. Despite the blinking of the blue light, I found using the battery on the drone that they were fully charged, which allowed me to fly without problem 15 minutes. Curious is not it?
2018-5-28
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Jojo47 Posted at 2018-5-28 14:01
As I wrote, I also use the wall charger of my smartphone, which delivers 2A under 5v. Despite the blinking of the blue light, I found using the battery on the drone that they were fully charged, which allowed me to fly without problem 15 minutes. Curious is not it?

Thanks,that would be well noted. Per your case, would you be so kind to record a video clip and contact support@ryzerobotics.com for further assistance?
2018-5-29
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

I have th esame problem as well when it charge it the light bling so fast but I charge it with a power bank an it work well.
2018-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules