Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark Blurry Video Problem
1223 5 2018-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Pfz5m4gznQMR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1404 ft

Hello fellow members. I recently had a small crash with my Spark, since then it's been recording blurry videos. What's funny is it keeps things in focus that are close, but the far away objects are still blurry. I've noticed that in the camera mode too (without activating the motors). I've also checked the actual drone footage and it's the same as my phone footage.

The pictures I have attached are screenies from my video, as you can see most of the frame is blurry but when I got my drone close to a tree, it focuses on the leaves but everything else is out of focus. Please let me know if anyone knows a fix for this. Appreciate any and all help.
2018-5-27
Use props
Joller79 DK
First Officer
Flight distance : 26447 ft
Denmark

Photos??? And are the autofocus enabled?? But most likely you have a daMaged camera.
2018-5-27
Use props
djiuser_Pfz5m4gznQMR
lvl.1

Yes the autofocus was enabled, I've attached the pictures here.
Screenshot_20180527-203458_Video Player.jpg
Screenshot_20180527-203506_Video Player.jpg
2018-5-27
Use props
djiuser_Pfz5m4gznQMR
lvl.1

Does anyone know if there is a fix to this problem?
2018-5-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Good day. I understand that you are having problems with the camera of your Spark after the crash. I can help you with this. The Spark might have an internal issue that is why you are not able to take good pictures or videos. The best thing for us to do is send the Spark in so that we can assess the damage of the drone and prevent a long term negative effect on your Spark. Thank you.
2018-5-28
Use props
S.J
Captain
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

proceed to the DJI service centre as early as possible.
2018-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules