Not Happy With DJI Care !!!!
1234 8 2018-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheKJ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 344085 ft
United Kingdom

Hello DJI so when i got my drone i bought DJI care refresh. I was told if anything happend to my drone. water damage, if anything was broken, etc. I would send it in and fix it. I had payed £200 at the time for DJI care refresh. Now i have sent it in.

This was the damage.

NOW I look. And i Get a Service charge of

WTF DJI I pay 2000 For a drone with another £200 to cover my cost if it gets damged. This is pathetic.

Someone please sort this out as im not happy and i want my drone back !!!!!!!!!
2018-5-28
Use props
FarmerMac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1215079 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Have you read what you actualy bought?

Try to read the FAQ:

1、What is DJI Care Refresh?
DJI Care Refresh is a service plan that provides you with peace of mind, covering damage to your DJI product. DJI Care Refresh is valid for 12 months and offers up to two full replacements at additional charge if accidental damage occurs to your product during normal use. Each time you request a replacement, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability.

As You can see there is no free repair, but an offer to get the drone repaired for a minor fee twice within the year the Care Refresh is active.
Next time you use the Care refresh, the fee is even a bit higher than this first time.

The bonus of this insurance is that You dont have to go buy a brand new drone if you drop it in your garden pool.
Remember.. Its your choice to pay the actual service cost vs using one of your two Care refresh replacements.

In this case, i would pay the service fee i gues.. ;)
2018-5-28
Use props
TheKJ
lvl.3
Russia

FarmerMac Posted at 2018-5-28 02:39
Have you read what you actualy bought?

Try to read the FAQ:

I went to a DJI service centre i was told none of this !
2018-5-28
Use props
ChrisLX200
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10184 ft
United Kingdom

The photo isn't clear but it looks like you sent it in to repair a loose cover for the wiring access port? Or am I missing something - the leg is cracked perhaps?
2018-5-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry for the troubles. As 2# mentioned, the DJI Care Refresh only offers the replacement, instead of the repair service. You can find more details from here: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#s4
If you want to use the refresh chance, please let us know, we'll check and arrange for you. Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
2018-5-28
Use props
TheKJ
lvl.3
Russia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-28 05:10
Sorry for the troubles. As 2# mentioned, the DJI Care Refresh only offers the replacement, instead of the repair service. You can find more details from here: https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#s4
If you want to use the refresh chance, please let us know, we'll check and arrange for you. Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

I Just want my drone back fixed ;( I payed £200 for DJI Care refresh ;( Sad Times
2018-5-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

TheKJ Posted at 2018-5-28 23:43
I Just want my drone back fixed ;( I payed £200 for DJI Care refresh ;( Sad Times

Do you mean you would like to use the DJI Care Refresh service on this case? If yes, please contact our support team to modify the quotation.
2018-5-29
Use props
TheKJ
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-29 00:35
Do you mean you would like to use the DJI Care Refresh service on this case? If yes, please contact our support team to modify the quotation.

So if you have DJI care Refresh you don't need to pay wtf ????
2018-5-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

TheKJ Posted at 2018-5-29 07:59
So if you have DJI care Refresh you don't need to pay wtf ????

DJI care refresh provides two replacement units for a small additional charge in one year and covers kinds of accidents, such as water damage and collisions. You can check more information about it on the website: https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-phantom-4-pro, thank you.

2018-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules