Updated RC F/W, then needed vision Cal.
991 3 2018-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jeff Millard
Second Officer
Flight distance : 503635 ft
  • >>>

Yesterday I updated the P4P+ controller FW. When I restarted everything there was an error on the status page. I clicked on it and it told me to calibrate the Vision Position system. I didn’t believe it, so I switched to the standard controller to be sure. Sure enough it said the same thing. I hooked up to Assistant 2 and did the calibration. It locked up at 90% for about 45 minutes. I restarted everything and did it a second time and it passed. I hovered in the back yard with 10’ marks on the ground around it to check the distances and it appears to be good.

So what happened? Why did it decide the VPS needed a cal at the very moment I was updating the RC firmware? Is it trying to make me insane(er?)

Jeff
2018-5-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

This a normal issue. When the aircraft has taken off and landed multiple times, this warning will pop up in DJI GO 4. Just calibrate the sensors using DJI Assistant.
2018-5-28
Use props
Jeff Millard
Second Officer
Flight distance : 503635 ft
  • >>>

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-5-28 12:58
This a normal issue. When the aircraft has taken off and landed multiple times, this warning will pop up in DJI GO 4. Just calibrate the sensors using DJI Assistant.

Ok, thank you. I did the calibration and flew for a half hour today with no further warnings.

Jeff
2018-5-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jeff Millard Posted at 2018-5-28 14:20
Ok, thank you. I did the calibration and flew for a half hour today with no further warnings.

Jeff

Great to hear that, Jeff. You are most welcome.
2018-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules