Dji mavic battery not charging - first charge
6401 11 2018-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gUTZh1GjV6zd
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi so i unboxed my new dji mavic pro today and put the battery and controller on charge,
To my dismay the controller has charged but the battery doesnt,
It is stuck with one light flashing (the one furthest away from the power button)
It flashes about 15 times then stops for 7 seconds then repeats,
Is this battery broken?
I have left it for 3 hours and it srill does the same
Thanks in advance
2018-5-28
Use props
ghostrdr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1272723 ft
United States

Are you charging using the intelligent hub or is the cable connected directly to the battery? What happens if you remove the battery from the charger and click the power button once? Do any of the lights blink indicating some level of charge? Will the battery turn on if you double click and hold the power button?
2018-5-28
Use props
davidmartingraf
First Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>

The micro USB cable only charges the RC, not the battery attached to the Mavic Pro itself. You can only charge the battery using the power plug that comes with the drone. If you can not charge the battery then try resetting the battery (read the intelligent flight battery manual).  
2018-5-28
Use props
djiuser_gUTZh1GjV6zd
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi
I am charging with the power adapter that came with the device , when I turn it on the lights all cone one for a split second then turns off again , then goes back to the one light flashing , I will try and reset it soon as I can find out how
2018-5-28
Use props
djiuser_gUTZh1GjV6zd
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi , no where in the manual I can see how to reset the battery on the mavic ? Be assured I'm using the dji charger that came with the mavic, it is brand new
2018-5-28
Use props
djiuser_gUTZh1GjV6zd
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Here is a picture , light flashed 15 time then turns off for approx 7 seconds , how do I reset it?
20180529_051923.jpg
2018-5-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_gUTZh1GjV6zd Posted at 2018-5-28 20:19
Hi , no where in the manual I can see how to reset the battery on the mavic ? Be assured I'm using the dji charger that came with the mavic, it is brand new

Hi, I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing. Please press the power button once, then press again and hold for two seconds to check if you can turn on the battery or not? Thanks.
2018-5-29
Use props
djiuser_gUTZh1GjV6zd
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi
Unfortuntaky the batterybdoes not turn on,
I have taken out back to the store and replaced everything,
Hopefully the new unit has no issues,
Thank you all to who replied , these forums are full of very helpful people of which I am very grateful
2018-5-29
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_gUTZh1GjV6zd Posted at 2018-5-29 06:01
Hi
Unfortuntaky the batterybdoes not turn on,
I have taken out back to the store and replaced everything,

Was going to say send it back but you beat me to it! Fingers crossed on the new one as that was broke!
2018-5-29
Use props
BruceJ
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_gUTZh1GjV6zd Posted at 2018-5-28 20:21
Here is a picture , light flashed 15 time then turns off for approx 7 seconds , how do I reset it?

Having the same issue as you with brand new battery. First charge not charging. Same exact results. Is the battery defective?
2019-10-28
Use props
djiuser_EGRfaUmAdaaC
New

United States

Hello, just trying to activate my Mavic Pro, but it seems like I'm having the exact same issue as described here.

When I connect the battery to the charger, the bottom light lights up, blinks, but then it doesn't appear to be charging.

Curious if this issue was ever resolved?
2020-4-5
Use props
SIMBCFC1
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi

I had to take the magic back to the store and got a replacement ,
Faulty battery I believe but replaced the lot just in case
2020-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now