Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Pro plus display stuck on smart editor
9156 20 2018-5-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dave22
New

My Phantom 4 pro plus display is stuck on "smart editor" sign in/sign up. It does not recognize the wireless I am trying to access but have used in the past. I have tried colding the 2 C buttonas and the shutter and I get a repeating tone and flashing blue light but it continues to come up stuck on the sign in loop

2018-5-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Dave, I'm sorry for the troubles. Please kindly slide down the screen to enable the WiFi to see whether it helps. If still no luck, please kindly upload a short video for further assistance, thanks in advance!
2018-5-28
Use props
Dave22
New

Multiple attempts to "slide the screen" with no success. will try again this evening
2018-5-29
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

You'll tap and drag down in top of the display, it should show a small box where you can activate the wifi in buttom left corner or tap the settings gear in upper right to enter the settings from where you can set up the wifi connection.
2018-5-29
Use props
PhantominMe
lvl.2

United States

I am a " rookie " to this forum. I have a brand new Phantom 4 Pro plus v2.0, and I am having the same issue. When I go to the SETTINGS menu and try to connect, I get " authentication error " and cannot connect to wi-fi, and get past this screen. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
2018-7-22
Use props
PhantominMe
lvl.2

United States

Rookie enough to admit to my own mistake. I " fat fingered " my password and once I checked the box to " SHOW " password the error was corrected and I am up and running.
2018-7-24
Use props
Dave22
New

can you please direct me to the proper location to send in my drone for refresh repair? I cant seem to locate it.
2018-8-18
Use props
djiuser_T7nMGfeRqslh
New

Algeria

Connect your Phantom 4 to your PC with a USB/micro-USB cable.
Launch DJI Assistant 2 on your PC.
After you log in, click on Phantom 4.
You will see a list of updates for the Phantom 4.
Click Start Upgrade.
Reboot your Phantom 4.
Calibrate your IMU with DJI Go on your mobile device.
2018-8-31
Use props
djiuser_T7nMGfeRqslh
New

Algeria

Turn on your remote controller as normal. Plug the remote controller into your mobile device using a USB cable. Launch the DJI GO app as normal. Click the status bar at the top of the app and click the 'Overall Status' option, which should prompt you with 'Firmware Upgrade Required'. Notepad++ Malwarebytes FileZilla
2018-9-2
Use props
Brazeagle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31093 ft
United States

Very frustrating!
My Mavic Pro, after repair, I am unable to pass the screen to ACTIVATE.

I linked several times, it is linked with RC, but the DJI pro 4 app will loop when I click activate, will not allow me to click NEXT, will come back over and over to ACTIVATE.
I deleted the App, re-installed, and still looping.
Anyone please help? I cannot Gofly.
Thank you
LCL
2018-12-25
Use props
likki
New

India

Have you ever thought of collage of a video, If no, then turn it into yes? Viva Xxxhd  video helps us to collage videos as well. it helps us to trim the video and provides a variety of themes and sounds to make the college even amazing

2019-3-20
Use props
djiuser_D7XbjFOh1RD6
lvl.1

United States

I have same identical issue. How did you resolve this?
2019-8-12
Use props
likki
New

India

djiuser_T7nMGfeRqslh Posted at 2018-9-2 13:33
Turn on your remote controller as normal. Plug the remote controller into your mobile device using a USB cable. Launch the DJI GO app as normal. Click the status bar at the top of the app and click the 'Overall Status' option, which should prompt you with 'Firmware Upgrade Required'. Notepad++ Malwarebytes FileZilla

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers  xxxhd
2019-8-28
Use props
fansa08a9e68
New
Flight distance : 36991 ft
United States

What is this smart editor.  I can't get out of it
2020-7-2
Use props
djiuser_xyqULbms8qpz
New
India

fansa08a9e68 Posted at 7-2 12:12
What is this smart editor.  I can't get out of it

Hi me too stuck on the smart edotor, but found a way out, pull down the joy stick and start your aircraft and now slide the bottom of your screen upwards and you will get an arrow, a circle and a square mark, tap on the arrow and it will ask you to tap once more, tap twice and you will be on the home page, i still havent figured out how to get rid of this sick smart editor, each and every time i have to do this to get my job done.
2020-8-28
Use props
Gerry1897
lvl.1
United States

The ONLY way I could get out of being stuck in Smart Editor was to sign up so make an account w/password.  Seems like Big Brother, but they had me
2020-9-15
Use props
Gerry1897
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_xyqULbms8qpz Posted at 8-28 03:11
Hi me too stuck on the smart edotor, but found a way out, pull down the joy stick and start your aircraft and now slide the bottom of your screen upwards and you will get an arrow, a circle and a square mark, tap on the arrow and it will ask you to tap once more, tap twice and you will be on the home page, i still havent figured out how to get rid of this sick smart editor, each and every time i have to do this to get my job done.

Thanks for the advice, but that didn't work for me.  Had to sign up with password and then it let me out
2020-9-15
Use props
djiuser_pooav1WVHeYR
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-5-28 18:42
Hey Dave, I'm sorry for the troubles. Please kindly slide down the screen to enable the WiFi to see whether it helps. If still no luck, please kindly upload a short video for further assistance, thanks in advance!

What short video? I also have same problem
2021-7-3
Use props
djiuser_pooav1WVHeYR
New

United States

Ready to send back for refund
2021-7-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_pooav1WVHeYR Posted at 7-3 04:37
What short video? I also have same problem

Sorry for the confusion caused. Please provide a short video of the issue for further confirmation.
2021-7-4
Use props
rcmcr
lvl.1
United States

phantom4pro+ stuck on smart editor can not get bysmart editor video
2022-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules