Copy / Backup video to HDD WIFI(Using FileExplorer)
814 4 2018-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pabloitaly
lvl.4
Flight distance : 50932 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi, I would like to copy the videos from the DJI app to an external disk connected in wifi with iphone using the FileExplorer application, too bad I can only do 1 video at a time, if I select more than one can not share, it will be fixed in the next version of the app?
2018-5-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

We will be forwarding your concern to our engineer and as soon as we received an feedback from them we will inform you right away. Thank you.
2018-5-29
Use props
Pabloitaly
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-5-29 08:27
We will be forwarding your concern to our engineer and as soon as we received an feedback from them we will inform you right away. Thank you.

The problem is that if I have active icloud photo, these videos are loaded immediately on the apple cloud I would like to save them directly from the dji app without going from the apple cloud.
2018-6-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Update: Sorry for the inconvenience, it has been forwarded to our engineers, according to our engineers, you are recommended to download the videos to the mobile phone locally first, and then download the videos collectively from the mobile phone to the external disk.
2018-6-6
Use props
Pabloitaly
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Diana Posted at 2018-6-6 23:14
Update: Sorry for the inconvenience, it has been forwarded to our engineers, according to our engineers, you are recommended to download the videos to the mobile phone locally first, and then download the videos collectively from the mobile phone to the external disk.

The problem is that if I have active icloud photo, these videos are loaded immediately on the apple cloud I would like to save them directly from the dji app without going from the apple cloud.
2018-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules