Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mavic Air Gimbal Glitch please help
570 4 2018-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WeeAirDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 122159 ft
United Kingdom

Guys

I am having a real problem when manually adjusting my gimble to film objects below. When i turn the wheel on the remote control the drone flys to the right. It did not do this before the last update. It is a real issue as I need it to keep steady and not potentially crash into a tree branch or other object. I am posting this to see if anyone else has had the same problem and if they have a solution.

I have no warnings including magnetic interference, calibration warning etc.

My gut instinct is to recalibrate everything using the PC and DJI assistant would be glad of any advice
2018-5-29
Use props
Optimus Prime-Mavic Air
lvl.4
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

I had issue that gimbal will shake while recording with it all the way down to ground and descending simultaneously. I have the post in Camera section, come and see if that issue same with you
2018-5-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Good day. I am sorry that you are not able to use you Mavic Air properly. Here is what we are going to do. Once more let's try to update the firmware of your Mavic Air. I will be sending you a link for us to download the most updated firmware of the Mavic Air ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads ). I will also send you a DJI official link on how to properly calibrate the IMU ( ). After these processes, let us try to see if we are able to fix the issue. Thank you.
2018-5-29
Use props
JonnyHammer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 748802 ft
Brazil

Hey, I just flew today and noticed some weird things on the gimbal:

1) When moving left/right on the yaw it rolls a little bit to the same side, (not flying FPV)

2) After start, camera stays pointing up and the app reports: "gimbal motor overloaded" , I turned on and off many times and this messagem appeared just sometimes

3) When flying, sometimes the gimbal moves by itself pointing down or up

4) Even hovering when trying to get a shot from a basket court, the gimbal moved up by itself when I tried to point straight down

Everything is calibrated and good to fly, none of this was happening before the latest firmware update, I bought my air less than a month ago, brand new, never fell or crashed
2018-5-29
Use props
WeeAirDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 122159 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-5-29 07:39
Good day. I am sorry that you are not able to use you Mavic Air properly. Here is what we are going to do. Once more let's try to update the firmware of your Mavic Air. I will be sending you a link for us to download the most updated firmware of the Mavic Air ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads ). I will also send you a DJI official link on how to properly calibrate the IMU ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guD8qFRRv-c ). After these processes, let us try to see if we are able to fix the issue. Thank you.

Many thanks will try these to see if it sorts things out
2018-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules