Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
BECOMING A MAVIC PRO "PRO"
489 5 2018-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MARVEL MAVIC
lvl.1

United States

Hey everybody- I know a lot of you have probably seen all the youtube videos DJI has where there are amazing scenic videos and awesome people getting footage of awesome things. There is always smoothness and crystal clear imagery in the videos I see online. Don't get me wrong, I know it takes a lot of practice to become like those pilots, and I have done a lot of research, but is there any reccomendations you have (Settings, controls, etc.) on how to get really good footage to breathtaking stunning footage on the MAVIC PRO? If you could please write any settings or recomdations, or share some helpful videos with me, I would really appreciate it.

-Thanks!
2018-5-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Good day. I understand that you want to capture stunning footages and pictures. The best way on how to do that is to practice. All you need to do is master the controls of the Mavic Pro then everything will follow. Remember practice makes perfect. Thank you.
2018-5-29
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Great advice and very true statement.
2018-5-29
Use props
GJMPhoto
New

United States

There are some great YouTube channels that discuss settings for video.  Timothy Sunday has some that I have personally used - including yaw, gimble, settings, how to use tripod mode, etc...  But keep in mind, you will get much better answers when you can be specific about the effect you're looking for.

Learning how to fly and becoming comfortable with the controls - is one thing...settings are another...but what's most important is what's between the ears.  You need to know what you like to see, because you need to strive to see it in order to make it happen; then all that practice and knowledge of what those settings do can be utilized.  So, my recommendation is, sure, understand what the settings do and what effect they have on the result, but just watch LOTS of video. Take note of what you like about them and what you feel you could improve. Merge creators. Blend ideas.  Get to know what you like and what you want to see by viewing a wide variety of other's works.  Develop a feeling for what you want to do, THEN apply the techniques to make it happen.

Vision is the artist's domain, what tools you use is the craftsman's.  Don't focus on the tools, focus on the vision.  There are always multiple techniques to make the vision come to life.
2018-5-29
Use props
MARVEL MAVIC
lvl.1

United States

Thanks guys- This is all really great info and i´ll be sure to use it!
2018-5-29
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-5-29 07:10
Good day. I understand that you want to capture stunning footages and pictures. The best way on how to do that is to practice. All you need to do is master the controls of the Mavic Pro then everything will follow. Remember practice makes perfect. Thank you.

Very Good advise
2018-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules