Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
360^ Sphären Panorama Problem
726 13 2018-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chris283
lvl.1
Flight distance : 376532 ft
Argentina

Every picture with the sphere mode has some lines they are very bad matched from the chip or camera i don’t now what is the issue?

What can I do? I get 1 week ago a replacement drone Mavic air but still the same problem/error in the picture 360^

Error:problem means: some parts in the picture are not clear see add
it’s big pronounced big 32MB 360panorma but the spark make it better ..

I thing the drone make it do fast compare too Spark for example.

any other with still the same problem?
353FFE56-EF9D-46BE-9064-9DB72AC48305.jpeg
2018-5-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, the issue might appear due to the incontinuous exposure. Our engineers will optimize this in the future firmware. Thanks for your attention.
2018-6-3
Use props
Chris283
lvl.1
Argentina

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-3 18:48
Hi there, the issue might appear due to the incontinuous exposure. Our engineers will optimize this in the future firmware. Thanks for your attention.

Hello Thanks!

I make a proof of each detail picture of they 25 what the drone make for the 360 sphäre Picture.
And all Pictures was 100% clear without any scratches.

So for me its a Software bug.

best regards
Chris
2018-6-6
Use props
NFG
Australia

This is a known issue with every Air, I think.  Mine does it.   The on-board image merge is not good.  You can use a free utility like Microsoft's Image Composition Editor to join them more accurately.
2018-6-7
Use props
Chris283
lvl.1
Argentina

It’s really sad that the promise a 32 mb 360 picture .. but in real .. sorry but so the will lose costumer with this quality

And thanks for your tip!
2018-6-7
Use props
SparksBird
Captain
Flight distance : 10731690 ft
United States

I find that using DJI Media maker is best for stitching the panos.  I never use the app to stitch them as the quality will never be as good anyway.  
2018-6-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Chris283 Posted at 2018-6-6 04:51
Hello Thanks!

I make a proof of each detail picture of they 25 what the drone make for the 360 sphäre Picture.

Thanks for getting back to us. We will optimize this feature in the future firmware. If you need this urgently, please try to use the PC software to stitch for now. Sorry about this.
2018-6-12
Use props
Moo_H
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5965 ft
United States

Yeah, this isn't a photo quality issue. It's a software stitching issue. I have the same problem. So now I just tell it to save all the separate photos and stitch them in a program of my own choosing. In this case its called Hugin.  Besides if you do this yourself is much easier to save to media platforms like Facebook. Because getting it out of the drone, then converting it to put online is the same amount of work as Hugin, plus the end result isn't nearly as good.

I don't find it to be a huge deal, making photos like this is a HUGE programming task, so the fact the drone can even attempt it is impressive. Hugin does a great job in my opinion.
I'd be interested to know what the processor draw and battery consumption is while the stitching is happening. I haven't yet determined if it's the phone or the drone that does the actual stitch.

That's ancillary anyways, I still prefer to use a stand alone app.  
2018-6-12
Use props
Moo_H
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5965 ft
United States

Edit: its worth nothing, taking and keeping the individual photos allow you to batch run the photos through a program like Lightroom to level exposures, and do any image quality edits before you do the stitch. Again all this just add to a better end result.
2018-6-12
Use props
Chris283
lvl.1
Austria

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-12 00:44
Thanks for getting back to us. We will optimize this feature in the future firmware. If you need this urgently, please try to use the PC software to stitch for now. Sorry about this.

Hey
Thank you!
I will still wait for the next improv update!
Any news when the update will come??

Kr chris
2018-6-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Chris283 Posted at 2018-6-18 13:02
Hey
Thank you!
I will still wait for the next improv update!

Chris, we have not got the estimated timeframe for now. Sorry about this. Please keep an eye on our official website, we'll release as soon as there is an update.
2018-6-28
Use props
Jackp2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 362680 ft
Netherlands

I also noticed this, but there was something else. I made 2 of these sphere panorama's. One was perfect, and one had the problem you have. The difference between these two, in my case, was that the perfect one was taken when there was no wind at all. The second one with the problem was made in little windy conditions.
Aside the problem, the mavic did a good job. But doing it manually on a computer with PTGUI gives me better and sharper results.
Maybe you can try something with this information. I also should try it when flying a little higher, just to test it out. Good luck!
2018-6-28
Use props
Facecorpion
lvl.1
Austria

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-6-28 00:45
Chris, we have not got the estimated timeframe for now. Sorry about this. Please keep an eye on our official website, we'll release as soon as there is an update.

Hello

now the time goes on, but not any news or replais coming not any update ..
its really sad for that big nice company...

br
2018-8-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Facecorpion Posted at 2018-8-13 01:33
Hello

now the time goes on, but not any news or replais coming not any update ..

Hi Facecorpion, sorry for keeping you waiting. May I have more details of the issue you are experiencing?
2018-8-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules