Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
IS ANYBODY HAPPY WITH THE NEW PHANTOM 3??????
123Next >
4983 84 2015-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
espinosa.josero
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8320 ft
United States

I just got my Phantom 3 last saturday and I have a lot of issues, comments, concerns and worries. I just keep reading ddaily the comments and threads from all DJI users and I see that there are a lot of problems yet... I love all this DJI products but with this P3 I just feel incomplete... Am I the only one?
2015-5-13
Use props
col.lloyd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 286637 ft
United Kingdom

I am

2015-5-13
Use props
Jimw_61
lvl.1

United States

Generally people who are not having problems are out flying; why spend time posting how much you enjoy your new craft?
2015-5-13
Use props
jeff.wyman.mac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3194669 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Having an absolute blast with it.
2015-5-13
Use props
phinchman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 120994 ft
Puerto Rico

I love it too.  Compared to my FC40, the P3 Pro is an amazing flight machine.  I haven't had any of the issues I've be reading about (I follow instructions).   Now, the camera - I'm not an accomplished photographer so I have to learn that part the hard way.
2015-5-13
Use props
Gatorone30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1145489 ft
United States

I love mine. No Issues. The RTH works great. Flight Characteristics are great and the camera is working good! My only gripe is no Lens Cap and ND filter and the fact that the packaging was very poor.
2015-5-13
Use props
imdjay
Flight distance : 194541 ft
  • >>>
United States

loving mine.
2015-5-13
Use props
mark97564
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

I'm loving mine too. Had 1 compass failure that lasted about 6 seconds and it was studying away for the time the error occurred but it corrected itself quick and haven't had an issue since.  Been 6 batteries since it happend so far
2015-5-13
Use props
paul
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1276532 ft
  • >>>
United States

Enjoying mine. Wishing i had a second battery! No other issues. RTH works great.
2015-5-13
Use props
Ecklund1
lvl.1

United States

I have lots of RC Heli's (as well as cars, trucks & boats) and the Phantom 3Pro is my first MultiRotor/Quad/Drone. This thing is the greatest thing since, I don't know what. Zero issues from unboxing, to updating firmware to flying and taking the coolest pics I've ever taken! I wouldn't give this thing back if they made me.

I have yet to have one complaint. Period.
2015-5-13
Use props
t.katz
lvl.1

United States

Loving mine!  So much better then my P2V+.  I don't have to worry about checking for satellite coverage before I go flying as I always have more then 10+.  So much more stable then the P2V+ at all altitudes.  Loving the 4k and options to control the picture better.  And 720p to the tablet/phone screen (with minimal lag)!

For me. the P3 is a completely different experience then the P2V+.  I've let some friends fly it (who flew the P2V+ before) and they've all agreed.  

The only thing I'm annoyed at is that I can't buy any extra batteries... yet.  Having to wait for the battery to cool down before charging it kinda sucks.  Once the batteries are available, not really looking forward to breaking them in like I have with this one.  Oh well, not really that big of an issue anyway.
2015-5-13
Use props
wanccie
lvl.3

United States

The best .....  
2015-5-13
Use props
Dataway
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17152 ft
United States

Loving my P3 PRO
2015-5-13
Use props
Fulgerite
First Officer

United States

Love it so far!
2015-5-13
Use props
leostrat_54
lvl.4

United States

Great little bird!  Perfect step up from the P2V+!
2015-5-13
Use props
scrufytam
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1026309 ft
  • >>>
United States

Most product forums are a place where people that are unhappy with that product gather and share problem stories. Not that that is a bad thing, it's just that people who are happy, are going to be out enjoying themselves. If my customer reference number being 19,487 means that is how many they had sold by that particular time, there are waaaay more people who are NOT complaining than who are complaining.
2015-5-13
Use props
droneflyers.com
First Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

This thing is deep.....almost too much to believe.
I keep finding things that need explored - like the history of your flights and some "moments" from each of them.....

This is a $2,000+ quad for $1,000.
At that price I'll take a couple burps.....or, more accurately, if you pay $3K for an Inspire or 5 to 10K for other quads, you will also find parts which need improvement. So call me cheap...I'd rather spend less.
2015-5-13
Use props
classicalle
First Officer
Flight distance : 8903051 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, I just signed up on the forum just to say that I'm happy with my Phantom 3....
2015-5-13
Use props
jimcloud74
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1298317 ft
United States

Awesome piece of what I describe a professional aerial platform camera. No issues and 100% improvement over what I thought was an already stellar P2V+. The software and flight logging is completely awesome. Dive on in buddy!!
2015-5-13
Use props
Blade_Strike
First Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

I love mine and nothing can touch it at this price point.
2015-5-13
Use props
cameronlevine
lvl.1

United States

I was until it became unable to record video today and I was told it needs to be sent back with a 7 week turn around rate.
2015-5-13
Use props
ntfa
Second Officer

United States

Best 18 minutes of my day.  dJI is a great let down as a company for not providing extra batteries though
2015-5-13
Use props
Jon.hopkins.1
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I'm a rookie and I love mine. Been out with it the last 4 days in a row straight after work. Definitely going to be getting a couple of extra batteries as soon as they are available. I haven't even touched the camera setting nor explored dji pilot fully yet!

Jon
2015-5-13
Use props
1337brian
lvl.1

United States

I live my life in between charges. So YES, absolutely in love with my P3P!
2015-5-14
Use props
PublicRealtor
lvl.3

United States

I very encouraged by the overwhelming positive comments. I'v have not received mine as yet and was very nervous of buying $1000. worth of headaches. No now, thanks to this post.
Also, as the owner of a P2V+, i can't believe things could get any better. I was always amazed when that machune lifted off. And now the P3......can't wait!!
2015-5-14
Use props
lpoland
lvl.1

United States

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
2015-5-14
Use props
jimhare
Captain
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

Loving mine!   I have the Inspire 1 as well and they are both fantastic for different reasons and as a pair they are unstoppable!   
2015-5-14
Use props
mikesher.live
lvl.4
Flight distance : 123045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Absolutely love it so-far, but only one maiden voyage two days ago (rained yesterday).  Amazing quad for the price.  I've had & lost a P1 (two+ years ago), and also have a Steadidrone QU4D.  In comparison, the P3P is an awesome integrated package.   
2015-5-14
Use props
digitaldave
lvl.3
Flight distance : 752917 ft
United States

PublicRealtor@g Posted at 2015-5-14 22:14
I very encouraged by the overwhelming positive comments. I'v have not received mine as yet and was v ...

I agree. I receive mine tomorrow and reading through this forum you would think these things are dropping out of the skies by the truckloads lol :-S

Still very excited either way, problems or no problems.
2015-5-14
Use props
espinosa.josero
lvl.1
United States

cameronlevine Posted at 2015-5-14 05:53
I was until it became unable to record video today and I was told it needs to be sent back with a 7  ...

What was your problem? I had this problem too.. I cant record any video or take any picture. The screen goes all dark the GPS connection is lost and after 6 secs it returns again... Is this similar to yours?

thanks
2015-5-14
Use props
espinosa.josero
lvl.1
United States

phinchman Posted at 2015-5-14 03:15
I love it too.  Compared to my FC40, the P3 Pro is an amazing flight machine.  I haven't had any of  ...

I read and follow instructions too.. I have been reading them since I ordered my 2 P3... I just refer that I bought 2 P3 and one is perfectly fine but the other had some problem... Hope it is not something serious.
2015-5-14
Use props
buburub
lvl.1

United States

Amazing photos and ultra smooth videos! The controls are very intuitive and works beautifully. So in other words.....I LOVE IT!!

NO ISSUES AT ALL!!
2015-5-14
Use props
shayd93
lvl.4
Flight distance : 247306 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm not, it came with a fingerprint on the lens and I had to send it back, still no word from them, more so they deleted the thread
2015-5-14
Use props
aburkefl
First Officer
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

espinosa.josero Posted at 2015-5-15 00:27
I read and follow instructions too.. I have been reading them since I ordered my 2 P3... I just re ...

I guess I thought I was happy. Now with all the bad things I've read the last few days I'm afraid to fly mine any further away than I could throw it!
2015-5-14
Use props
kriley50
lvl.1

United States

I love mine.  I have had no problems at all.  I've done 4 flights in beginner mode and it's been a blast.   I'm trying to learn how to change the camera settings.   
2015-5-14
Use props
PaulOTron
lvl.3

United States

shayd93@gmail.c Posted at 2015-5-15 01:30
I'm not, it came with a fingerprint on the lens and I had to send it back, still no word from them,  ...

I think I saw your thread showing the fingerprint.  I'm sorry to ask this after you've sent it back, but are you aware that there's a clear lens cover which can be removed by unscrewing it?  It's possible it could have been cleaned.  It's not obvious because the edge is smooth, not knurled as you would expect from something that can be unscrewed by hand.  I have even seen DJI employees deny the existence of any threads which could be used to add a filter, but it's definitely there.  (At least on my Advanced model.)
2015-5-14
Use props
danno1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1043150 ft
United States

I am having a blast - 14 flights so far up to 1,000 feet up and 1 mile out.  I had an odd issue with the gimbal after I had gone into IOC mode and back which disappeared after I ran a couple calibrations and one issue where it seemed to lose GPS for about 5 seconds.  Other than that no problems.
2015-5-14
Use props
gil
Captain
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Well, I THOUGHT I was happy.  Tickled to death actually but maybe I'm wrong.  It could be I'm just obsessive-compulsive and can't stop buying these things... this makes my fifth.
{:2_29:}
2015-5-14
Use props
randywgreen
lvl.1

United States

I really like my P3 so far.  I am only on my fourth low level flight taking the approach of 10 flights at 10 minutes each during the testing period I like to follow.
2015-5-14
Use props
deboldt
lvl.1

United States

P3P, time with son.  Pure enjoyment.
2015-5-14
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules