Story Boards and Shot Lists #2
577 5 2018-5-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StanfordWebbie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178018 ft

I'm a quarter of the way through another book on videography, and got to the section on Story Boards and Shot Lists.  This video will explain what that's all about.

2018-5-29
Use props
MavicIsMe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45072 ft

Thanks for the advice on doing better videos.  I'll try it.
2018-5-30
Use props
MaineMavick
lvl.4
Flight distance : 169524 ft

I hate scripts, shot lists, storyboards, and paperwork.

But they can make for great productions.
2018-5-30
Use props
StanfordWebbie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178018 ft

MaineMavick Posted at 2018-5-30 16:53
I hate scripts, shot lists, storyboards, and paperwork.

But they can make for great productions.

Ha.  That's true of many other things in life too.  This weekend is two full days of sensory training (anti spooking) for our Sheriff Dept horses.  I'm working on the story board and shot list now.  I'll have the video(s ?) up next week.  I try to keep my videos to under 3 minutes, but this might not be possible with all the activities that are scheduled.  Perhaps several short videos.  We'll see.  So far, I've got the Mavic and the Osmo Mobile planned in.  Looks like my old video camera might be useful too.  One scheduled activity is to expose the horses to my drone.   Up close and personal.  I'm expecting that to be pretty much a non-event based on prior experince.  The horses in the past just flipped their cigarettes at my drone.
2018-5-30
Use props
MaineMavick
lvl.4
Flight distance : 169524 ft

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2018-5-30 18:17
Ha.  That's true of many other things in life too.  This weekend is two full days of sensory training (anti spooking) for our Sheriff Dept horses.  I'm working on the story board and shot list now.  I'll have the video(s ?) up next week.  I try to keep my videos to under 3 minutes, but this might not be possible with all the activities that are scheduled.  Perhaps several short videos.  We'll see.  So far, I've got the Mavic and the Osmo Mobile planned in.  Looks like my old video camera might be useful too.  One scheduled activity is to expose the horses to my drone.   Up close and personal.  I'm expecting that to be pretty much a non-event based on prior experince.  The horses in the past just flipped their cigarettes at my drone.

I'll be interested to see the final edit.
2018-5-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice one.
Always good to think about 'what' you want to shoot before you start!
2018-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules