Jyostick button gone
5569 8 2018-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntonioAcunar
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi, wondering if anyone knows where I could buy or obtain a new joystick button.  The one on my osmo mobile fell, went thru customs and custom officers did a random thorough search off my bag, putting everything out, my osmo being on the bag.  I only noticed the button (the round grey plastic) was gone on the plane, too late for anything.  Surprised it fell off, the custom guys were officious but careful from what I saw, still, it is gone.  I can still use the little plastic knob to which the button attached, but it is not that comfortable or easy.

Any ideas on how I could procure another joystick button?

2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Sorry to read on this, would you mind if it's possible that you can upload the photo of your concern so that we can provide further information as well? Thank you.
2018-5-30
Use props
AntonioAcunar
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I wish I had noticed it came off, but by the time i did, I was far from where it happened :-(
2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

AntonioAcunar Posted at 2018-5-30 10:44
[view_image]I wish I had noticed it came off, but by the time i did, I was far from where it happened :-(

Thank for the response, we are currently coordinating with the right department for this kind of concern for further instructions and we will inform you as soon as we received feedback from them. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Antonio, we are terribly sorry for what happened, please start a ticket online and send in the device to our repair center for repair/replacement service, the joystick button is not for sale in our online store, our facility will help you out, sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-5-31
Use props
djiuser_LKYdbRwXJo5B
New
Philippines

Hi I'm from Philippines my osmo mobile joystick button cover just broke while inside the pouch. I only glue the cover so I can still use it in my sons birthday. I purchase this at Msi-Ecs Phils., Inc. November 19 2017 they told me to email dji or go to website for assistance. I only used this a couple of times maybe 5 or 6 times. Please help
2018-7-11
Use props
fans259f2a60
New

United States

My button came off when I was at Disneyland!!!! I found it In my bag but I thought I could just crazy glue it since it looked like you guys didn’t really secure it! The crazy glue idea didn’t work out that well and let’s just say I have this piece of crap laying around now! I thought DJI made great products but apparently they’re garbage! I really only had a chance to use it a couple of times since I bought it 2 years ago.
2019-7-24
Use props
fanse39fdccc
New

Brazil

O botão do joystick Osmo Om 4 sumiu numa filmagem na praia de Itanhaém no Brazil. Gostaria de saber como posso repor esta peça.

Obrigado
2021-4-25
Use props
fanse39fdccc
New

Brazil

The joystick button Osmo Om 4 disappeared in a shoot on Itanhaém beach in Brazil. I would like to know how I can reset this part.

Thanks
2021-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules