Mirrored Image using selfie mode?
6208 7 2018-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
All Seeing One
lvl.1
  • >>>

Hi,

When using the OSMO to Vlog, the image displayed on the ipod touch 5 I'm using is handed / mirrored.

By this I mean if I lift my left arm, it looks like I'm lifting my right arm. Is there a way / setting to flip the display so when I'm looking at myself it acts like a mirror?
2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thank you for your inquiry, we may need to clarify it first to our engineers if that would be possible.
2018-5-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The selfie mode by DJI Go APP cannot achieve the mirror effect, sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-5-31
Use props
All Seeing One
lvl.1
  • >>>

Thanks, maybe an idea to see if it can be added as the osmo is actually pretty decent for casual vloggers. If using the screen for say make-up tutorial, it acting like a mirror would be a big plus.
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Your request will be forwarded to our engineers for consideration. Thank you.
2018-6-8
Use props
juicepp
New

Poland

Hello, does DJ Osmo mobile 3 support front  camera filming with mirrored mode already?  Its very important for me, maybe i cant find it or it is not supported.
2020-5-12
Use props
djiuser_ueRDFdoRI49F
lvl.1

Australia

juicepp Posted at 2020-5-12 05:22
Hello, does DJ Osmo mobile 3 support front  camera filming with mirrored mode already?  Its very important for me, maybe i cant find it or it is not supported.

Mirror mode will help when used as a rear view bicycle camera with live feed to a smartphone. Currently, it shows the cars on the wrong side of the bicycle. Mirroring will correct this error. I hope this helps and look forward to hearing from you. Atb

Gary
2021-1-5
Use props
djiuser_iWgQEqwm4yPL
New

Netherlands

Om4 combined with my iPhone X still has the mirror issue! I can change it on the IPhone but the Mimo app still is mirrored. Please add the feature to change mirror mode
2021-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules