587 2 2018-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drone.sky.visio
lvl.1
Flight distance : 210118 ft
Denmark

Hi DJI,

The DJI Inspire 2 is an amazing drone with loads of great options. Im wondering about 2 things that could be a great upgreat:

a. It is possible to install a SSD hard disc, but you cant use it as alternativ to SD card. Im using the Inspire 2 for live stream to big screan at music festivals and some bands would like to get the recordings after. A SSD hard disc would give me the oppertunity to record all I wand and then the back up team can cut as they want after.

b. An adapteter to be able to use the FLIR termo camera on the Inspire 2 as well.

I wish you a great summer.

Keep it in the air
René
Captured by drone
2018-5-30
Use props
Keule
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

drone.sky.visio,

here's what i would do for your use case

a) Connect a HDMI recorder to your remote or Crystal Sky (If you have a Cendence remote you can also use the SDI port)
Depending on the recorder, you have 'unlimited' recording time.
I am using a Blackmagicdesign field monitor 4K which is capable of recording  ProRes- and DNxHD-recording in 10-bit 4:2:2

b) There is no DJI thermal camera (Zenmuse XT or XT2) wich works on the Inspire 2.
You have to go a DIY way and mount a FLIR Duo, Vue Pro etc. to your I2.

Hope that helps,
Regards,
//K.
2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Thank you for inquiring here in DJI, we will forward your requests to our engineers so that they can be able to determine if that would be possible.
2018-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules