4546 8 2018-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HOOP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 967556 ft
  • >>>
United States

When is DJI going to get off their "can" and release the DJI Mission Planner, or allow 3rd party apps to be loaded on Crystal Sky without having to jump through hoops for preplanned missions!  It is extremely frustrating to spend this much money on a system and have your hands tied on the limited app that can be loaded.   
2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

CrystalSky supports up to 20 third-party apps, which you can add or remove through System Settings -> Apps. But the CrystalSky does not support Google service framework, so Google Play cannot be installed and Google paid apps cannot be installed or used in the CrystalSky.
2018-5-31
Use props
rfAndy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 396365 ft
United States

Mindy, without making any recommendations, you said about 20 apps are currently available. Can you provide a list of the known apps that can currently be loaded on CrystalSky. The only extra I have is Airdata sync. Thanks.
2018-6-2
Use props
broadlandboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United States

Pix4D Capture.  UgCS for DJI. Litchi.  All loaded & running on Crystalsky
2018-6-2
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

broadlandboy Posted at 2018-6-2 07:33
Pix4D Capture.  UgCS for DJI. Litchi.  All loaded & running on Crystalsky

Broadlandboy, would you kindly guide us thru the procedure of installing Pix4D Capture on CS? Thanks in advance.
2018-6-2
Use props
broadlandboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1654222 ft
United States

look here https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D463%26typeid%3D463
2018-6-3
Use props
HOOP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 967556 ft
  • >>>
United States

We have installed apps using APK file, but the seem to be very unstable.  As a first responder,I would not recommend the DJI M 210.  At this point , the package is expensive and DJI is always pushing out up dates that need to be loaded before you fly.  When you  are called to fly an operation the aircraft needs to be in the air ASAPand there isn’t time to wait for updates.
2018-6-3
Use props
Kiysersosae
lvl.2
Flight distance : 643041 ft
United Kingdom

HOOP Posted at 2018-6-3 04:25
We have installed apps using APK file, but the seem to be very unstable.  As a first responder,I would not recommend the DJI M 210.  At this point , the package is expensive and DJI is always pushing out up dates that need to be loaded before you fly.  When you  are called to fly an operation the aircraft needs to be in the air ASAPand there isn’t time to wait for updates.

That's a really good point.
2018-7-22
Use props
Drone Jones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87149 ft
United States

Kiysersosae Posted at 2018-7-22 08:16
That's a really good point.

I run into this problem all the time.  I work for a Restoration company and when there's a fire, I need to be there ASAP.  Then I get issues like the Batteries need to updated.  Kills us.

I understand there are updates, just feel like there are a lot of them.  And if you don't do one...you could pay the ultimate price.  Not worth the risk if you ask me.
2018-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules