app ask for china number
6251 14 2018-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jonathanadd
lvl.1
France

Hi Guys,

I know that I'm not the fist to get tris problem. Can't find any solution and the Support on messenger doesn't know what's going on.

I just get the osmo mobile 2. I downloaded the app dji go for android. I registered. But when i try to login the app immediatly ask for a mainland china phone number.

I never been to china (and dont plan to). my phone is a samsung note 8 on android 8

i tried to reinstall the app. switched the location autorisation. deleted all dji files. on wifi or 4G even with and without VPN

I tried to log with an iphone and it worked very well. but its impossible to connect from my samsung note8.

I'm so upset that dji left so many people in this situation without solution.

Anyone can help me ?

thanks
2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry if you have to experience this kind of issue, however, regarding to your concern is it possible for you to post a screenshot of the error message? Please provide to me the DJI GO app version as well as the os version of your phone. Thank you.
2018-5-30
Use props
Jonathanadd
lvl.1
France

dji go app named : dji go for products before p4 version 3.1.38
my phone os is android 8.0.0

2018-5-30
Use props
Jonathanadd
lvl.1
France

Screenshot_20180530-220310_DJI GO.jpg
Screenshot_20180530-193021_Settings.jpg
2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thank you for the response, we will forward this concern to our engineers and as soon as we received a feedback from them we will advise you right away. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2018-5-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Jonathan, we are so sorry for the unpleasant experience with our APP, just to verify, by ''deleted all DJI files'', do you mean you have cleared all the cache in  DJI Go Settings? GTScreenshot_20180531_120203.png GTScreenshot_20180531_120218.png
2018-5-30
Use props
jonathanadd0
lvl.1
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-30 20:02
Hi Jonathan, we are so sorry for the unpleasant experience with our APP, just to verify, by ''deleted all DJI files'', do you mean you have cleared all the cache in  DJI Go Settings? [view_image][view_image]

I can't login to the app. When I enter username and password the app directly asks for China number. So I 'm not talking about clearing the cache from the app because I can't login

I deleted the folder dji that remained after uninstalling the app from the finder.
2018-5-30
Use props
jonathanadd0
lvl.1

hi guys I find a solution by myself.
I installed aptoide app to install old version of dji go.

i intalled dji go v 3.1.3
login ok without china number asked or any f****** stupid question.
then upgraded to 3.1.30
and it worked.

congratulation to dji team from this forum and from messenger app for not giving solution. it seem you dont care your customer.

bravo !
2018-6-1
Use props
jonathanadd0
lvl.1

i intalled dji go v 3.1.3
login ok without china number asked or any f****** stupid question.
then upgraded to 3.1.30
and it worked.

congratulation to dji team from this forum and from messenger app for not giving solution. it seem you dont care your customer.

bravo !
2018-6-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

jonathanadd0 Posted at 2018-6-1 09:10

We apologize for the inconvenience, rest assured that we will forward this concern to our R&D engineers for them to be notified in regards to this issue.
2018-6-1
Use props
alteom2
lvl.1
United States

Download the iOS DJIGo app on an Apple device. Create your account in the iOS app. It will work w/o asking for China landline number. Then logout and return to the Android DJIGo app and login.
2018-7-13
Use props
dale.clark.j
New
Canada

I'm still getting the same problem, I just bought a Mavic Air today and while setting it all up, on the DJI GO 4 app on iPhone, the terms and agreements were in Chinese. So I proceeded on and it's saying to me "Enter phone number of Mainland China".

All my settings are English, I cleared all the cache...
2019-3-22
Use props
djiuser_Gqyc0yNwznpm
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-5-30 11:52
Hi, sorry if you have to experience this kind of issue, however, regarding to your concern is it possible for you to post a screenshot of the error message? Please provide to me the DJI GO app version as well as the os version of your phone. Thank you.

i dont know your are really from dji or not but everytime you guys not bored to say same things. Logs os version bla bla not important. ios device has mainland china off switch but android devices dont have that stupid settings how to turn off. Just tell your stupid app developer make it for android devices also. Or we will think you dont want ur staff using Android devices. Everywhere i tell to u from google play store also but u dont care about it. If u make this update for android devices we will be no have problem. Now dont ask logs or bla bla just do what im saying
2020-12-11
Use props
djiuser_Gqyc0yNwznpm
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-6-1 09:25
We apologize for the inconvenience, rest assured that we will forward this concern to our R&D engineers for them to be notified in regards to this issue.

i dont think so. You know only for this issue im planing to buy ios device. But i was think why i need to buy bcoz your un makesense issue you might updated this stupid app for android. Or u will lost many user buyer client
2020-12-11
Use props
djiuser_Gqyc0yNwznpm
lvl.1

Indonesia

jonathanadd0 Posted at 2018-6-1 09:10

Yes they dont care. Actually they want we lost the drone with many issue. Then they thinking we will  buy again. They can see in they dream. Next time i will never buy dji drone. There is many drone brand. Dji im warning you. In the future You will search client with candle. Put the candle on ur drones and search clients with that ok?
2020-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules