Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No joystick control
438 2 2018-5-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
towheaded-pilot1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35125 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had a rather unpleasant experience with my mavic air just moments ago. When flying around in circles in sport mode at close proximity of the controller with a sudden stop to a hover and then proceed to fly in a cirlce again, I experienced a loss of joystick control. I still had telemetry info, video and gimbal movement. Mavic air in a hover, joystick movement did nothing. After switching back to normal mode, joystick control was regained. I flew around again and after a few minutes in sport mode, it happened again. Only way to regain joystick control was to switch back to normal mode from sport mode. Anyone else experience this with their mavic air?

2018-5-30
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

Might as well post your Flight Log data and post information about what Firmware your Drone, RC, and level of GO app.
2018-5-30
Use props
towheaded-pilot1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35125 ft
  • >>>
United States

Uploaded logs to airdata and the following happened:

Mode changed to Sport
Mode changed to WiFi_Reconnect <===
Mode changed to 43
Mode changed to Joystick
Mode changed to Sport

Then same exact happened again after 5 minutes of flying. I was out today at the same place ready to test again with 2 full batteries. I tried to duplicate but this time no issue. I'm going to take this as a hiccup since this had not happened before.
2018-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules