Wait on DJI Direct or pre-order from Dealer? HELP
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
whatchasay
lvl.2
United States

I wonder if I can get people's opinions (if they were in my postion) about buying a Phantom 3 Advanced with extra battery.

I see that now, overnight, they are magically sold out. I have always been really stuck on the idea of purchasing directly from DJI versus a dealer like Adorama or BH Photo. I guess I feel more secure, figuring what I'd get from them are the freshest, newest revisions, etc. I wonder whether I'd come out the same by pre-ordering with a dealer (so I can at least be assured that I get one), or by waiting days/weeks until the DJI store "allows" me to pre-order one. My OCD won't let me buy one that has been opened/inspected/tested like dealers in general seem to do sometimes. But, I may get one sooner if I go with dealer pre-order versus waiting on DJI to tell me it's okay to place order. If any of this makes sense ha, I welcome people's opinions, as some of you may know more about DJI's pre-order/stocking habits. Thanks.

2015-5-13
Use props
mike
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

There are several DJI dealers on Amazon who have Phantoms ready to ship right now:
http://www.PhantomHelp.com/Available
2015-5-13
Use props
lee.cassidy
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I had my order in direct for some time, I saw one in stock with a dealer in the UK, ordered it and was going to cancel my direct order, when I had a message from the dealer saying it was on back order, my advice would be to ensure they do have real stock and have one ear marked for you before committing.
2015-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules