Zemuse z30
786 3 2018-5-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
m 210 - 2017
lvl.2
Flight distance : 616877 ft
  • >>>

We've been having issues with the z30 camera going gray screen while attempting to take a picture. Is this a common issue? Is DJI working on a firmware update to fix this issue? This is an expensive camera to essentially freeze while in flight... burn battery time, and then reboot.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?
2018-5-31
Use props
kozlio#
lvl.4
Canada

i havent experienced this. sorry to hear. with mine, i can record video and take pics at the same time. doesnt seem to interrupt the recorded video. although momentarily, the app screen freezes sometimes.
2018-6-1
Use props
m 210 - 2017
lvl.2
Flight distance : 616877 ft
  • >>>

Really? So when the app screen freezes it turns gray? We seem to have the issue with the z30 when we’re zoomed in doing our inspection. We’ve tried several different things. We were winding if it was a sequence thing. Maybe a signal issue. We’ve tried working in the 2.4 and 5.2 frequency. I’m hoping if enough people read this someone at DJI can answer or give some clue on the issue. Or if there is a firmware update in the mix.
2018-6-2
Use props
Taz Flyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 161588 ft
United States

Hello, I had the same problem with the Z30 on my M600 Pro's, we swapped out two Z-30's but still had the problem. It was 'somewhat' resolved with the last update for the Z30. It still happens however, maybe only once in a day of flying, as opposed to every flight. I attached two screen shots of what I see on the CrystalSky.

2018-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules